1. Masoudnia E, Foroozannia KH, Montazeri M. [Relationship between perceived social support and adherence to medical advices among patients with coronary heart disease after by-pass surgery]. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Med Sci. 2012; 19(6): 798-806. [Article in Persian]
2. Frick J, Kaiser FG, Wilson M. Environmental knowledge and conservation behavior: Exploring prevalence and structure in a representative sample. Pers Individ Dif. 2004 Dec; 37(8): 1597-613. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2004.02.015
3. Kim D, Saada A. The social determinants of infant mortality and birth outcomes in Western developed nations: a cross-country systematic review. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2013 Jun; 10(6): 2296-335. doi: 10.3390/ijerph10062296
4. Williams SJ. Modernity and self-identity - self and society in the late modern age (Book). 1992; 14(2): 296-98. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-9566.ep11343722
5. Javadi P, Pourjebeli R. [The relationship between social factors and the rate of occurring cardiovascular risk factors]. Journal of Sociology. 2013; 5(20): 97-114. [Article in Persian]
6. Gottlieb L, Sandel M, Adler NE. Collecting and applying data on social determinants of health in health care settings. JAMA Intern Med. 2013 Jun; 173(11): 1017-20. doi: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.560
7. Beck AF, Klein MD, Schaffzin JK, Tallent V, Gillam M, Kahn RS. Identifying and treating a substandard housing cluster using a medical-legal partnership. Pediatrics. 2012; 130(5): 831-38.
8. Braveman P, Gottlieb L. The social determinants of health: it's time to consider the causes of the causes. Public Health Rep. 2014 Jan-Feb; 129 Suppl 2: 19-31. doi: 10.1177/00333549141291S206
9. Lorch SA, Enlow E. The role of social determinants in explaining racial / ethnic disparities in perinatal outcomes. Pediatr Res. 2016 Jan; 79(1-2): 141-47. doi: 10.1038/pr.2015.199
10. Koch CG, Li L, Kaplan GA, Wachterman J, Shishehbor MH, Sabik J, Blackstone EH. Socioeconomic position, not race, is linked to death after cardiac surgery. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010 May; 3(3): 267-76. doi: 10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.109.880377
11. Mainolfi MB, Salihu HM, Wilson RE, Mbah AK. Low-level exposure to air pollution and risk of adverse birth outcomes in Hillsborough County, Florida. J Occup Environ Med. 2013 May; 55(5): 490-94. doi: 10.1097/JOM.0b013e31828df013
12. Genowska A, Jamiołkowski J, Szafraniec K, Stepaniak U, Szpak A, Pająk A. Environmental and socio-economic determinants of infant mortality in Poland: an ecological study. Environ Health. 2015 Jul; 14: 61. doi: 10.1186/s12940-015-0048-1
13. Nair M, Webster P, Ariana P. Impact of non-health policies on infant mortality through the social determinants pathway. Bull World Health Organ. 2011 Nov; 89(11): 778. doi: 10.2471/BLT.11.093799
14. Giddens A. Risk and Responsibility. The modern law review. 1999; 62(1): 1-10. https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-2230.00188
15. Dunlap RE, York R. The globalisation of environmental concern and the limits of the postmaterialist values explanation: evidence from four multinational surveys. The Sociological Quarterly. 2008; 49(3): 529-63.
16. Salehi S. People and the environment: a study of environmental attitudes and behavior in Iran. Dissertation. University of Leeds. 2010; p: 106.
17. Barr S. Stratgies for sustainability: citizens and responsible environmental behaviour. Area. 2003; 35(3): 227-40. https://doi.org/10.1111/1475-4762.00172
18. Yavari P, Abadi A, Mehrabi Y. [Mortality and changing epidemiological trends in Iran during 1979-2001]. Hakim. 2003; 6(3): 7-14. [Article in Persian]
19. Mosavi-Jarrahi A, Mohagheghi MA. Epidemiology of esophageal cancer in the high-risk population of iran. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2006 Jul-Sep; 7(3): 375-80.
20. Pourhoseingholi MA, Faghihzadeh S, Hajizadeh E, Gatta G, Zali MR, Abadi AR. [Trend analysis of gastric cancer and colorectal cancer mortality in Iran, 1995-2003]. Iran J Cancer Prev. 2011; 4(1): 38-43. [Article in Persian]
21. Amani F, Kazemnejad A, Habibi R, Hajizadeh E. [Pattern of mortality trend in Iran during 1970-2009]. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2011; 12(4): 85-90. [Article in Persian]
22. Azizi F. [Projections of global mortality and burden of disease in Iran and world]. Pajoohande. 2009 Winter; 32(4): 259-60. [Persian]
23. Dunlap RE. The new environmental paradigm scale: from marginality to worldwide use. J Environ Educ. 2008; 40(1): 3-18. https://doi.org/10.3200/JOEE.40.1.3-18
24. Ghaderi N, Choupani S, Salehi S, Khoshfar Gh. [A study of social factors affecting on environmental attitudes and behavior in the Marivan city in 2014]. Zanko J Med Sci. 2015: 16(48): 10-18. [Article in Persian]
25. Salehi S, Pazukinejad Z. [Social assessment of students’ knowledge about climate change]. Journal of Applied research in Geographical Sciences. 2014; 14(33): 193-215. [Article in Persian]
26. Ziapour A, Kianipour N, Nikbakht MR. [The sociological analysis of the environment and the people's behavior towards it in rural and urban areas in Kermanshah]. Journal of Environmental Education and Sustainable Development. 2013; 1(2): 55-67. [Article in Persian]
27. Hemayatkhah Jahromi M, Ershad F, Danesh P, Ghorbani M. [Explore environmental behavior based on the model of TPB]. Journal of Social Development. 2017; 11(3): 31-66. [Article in Persian]
28. Aydin F, Cepni O. University students' attitudes towards environmental problems: A case study from Turkey. International Journal of the Physical Sciences. 2010; 5(17): 2715-2720.
29. Plavsic S. An Investigation of gender differences in proenvironmental attitudes and behaviors. Honors Scholar Theses. University of Connecticut. 2013.
30. Fazeli M, Jafar Salehi S. [The gap between attitude, knowledge and environmental behavior of tourists]. Tourism Management Studies. 2013; 8(22): 137-61. [Article in Persian]
31. Abbaszadeh M, Bani Fatemeh H, Alizadeh M B, Alavi L. [Study of intervening effect of environmental responsible attitude on the relationship of between place attachment and environmental responsible behavior]. Journal of Applied Sociology. 2016: 27(2): 61-80. [Article in Persian]
32. Rezaei MS, Golbabaei F, Behzadi MH. [Assessing the healthcare workers’ knowledge, attitude, and practice toward health, safety, and environment in an educational hopital affiliated by Iran University of Medical Sciences (2012-2013)]. J Env Sci Tech. 2017; 19(4): 347-55. [Article in Persian]
33. Nigbur D, Lyons E, Uzzell D. Attitudes, norms, identity and environmental behaviour: using an expanded theory of planned behaviour to predict participation in a kerbside recycling programme. Br J Soc Psychol. 2010 Jun; 49(Pt 2): 259-84. doi: 10.1348/014466609X449395
34. Druckman A, Chitnis M, Sorrell S, Jackson T. Missing carbon reductions? Exploring rebound and backfire effects in UK households. Energy Policy. 2011; 39(6): 3572-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2011.03.058
35. Whitmarsh L, Lorenzoni I. Perceptions, behavior and communication of climate change. WIREs Climate Change. 2010; 1(2): 158-61. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/wcc.7
36. Vicente-Molina MA, Fernández-Sáinz A, Izagirre-Olaizola J. Environmental knowledge and other variables affecting pro-environmental behaviour: comparison of university students from emerging and advanced countries. J Clean Prod. 2013; 61: 130-38. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.05.015
37. Tabernero C, Hernández B. Self-efficacy and intrinsic motivation guiding environmental behavior. Environ Behav. 2011; 43(5): 658-75.
38. Bloodhart B, Swim JK. Equality, harmony, and the environment: An ecofeminist approach to understanding the role of cultural values on the treatment of women and nature. Ecopsychology. 2010; 2(3): 187-94. https://doi.org/10.1089/eco.2010.0057
39. Partidario MR, Vicente G, Belchior C. Can new perspectives on sustainability drive lifestyles? Sustainability. 2010; 2(9): 2849-72. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/su2092849
40. Östman J. The influence of media use on environmental engagement: a political socialization approach. Journal of Environmental Communication. 2014; 8(1): 92-109. https://doi.org/10.1080/17524032.2013.846271
41. Ho SS, Liao Y, Rosenthal S. Applying the theory of planned behavior and media dependency theory: Predictors of public pro-environmental behavioral intentions in Singapore. Environmental Communication. 2015; 9(1): 77-99. https://doi.org/10.1080/17524032.2014.932819
42. Huang H. Media use, environmental beliefs, self-efficacy, and pro-environmental behavior. J Bus Res. 2016; 69(6): 2206-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2015.12.031
43. Stoddart MCJ, Tindall DB, Greenfield KL. Governments Have the Power? Interpretation s of climate change responsibility and solutions among canadian environmentalists. Organization and Environment: Sage Journals. 2012; 25(1): 39-58. https://doi.org/10.1177/1086026612436979
44. Eslami A, Mahmudi A, Khabiri M, NajafianRzavi SM. [The role of socioeconmic status in motvating citizens to participate in recreational sports]. J App Res Sport Management. 2014; 2(7): 89-104. [Article in Persian]