1. Alderfer MA, Fiese BH, Gold JI, Cutuli JJ, Holmbeck GN, Goldbeck L, et al. Evidence-based assessment in pediatric psychology. Family measures. J Pediatr Psychol. 2008 Oct; 33(9): 1046-61. DOI: 10.1093/jpepsy/jsm083
2. Shalchi B, Esmaeili Shahna M. Relationship of family functioning, satisfaction of basic psychological needs and depression considering the mediatory role of emotion regulation difficulty. Hormozgan Med J. 2018; 22(1): 52-61.
3. Kahana E, Lee JE, Kahana J, Goler T, Kahana B, Shick S, et al. Childhood Autism and Proactive Family Coping: Intergenerational Perspectives. J Intergener Relatsh. 2015; 13(2): 150-66. https://doi.org/10.1080/15350770.2015.1026759
4. Adamis D, Petmeza I, McCarthy G, Tsibidaki A, Tsamparli A. Association of individual psychopathology with family functioning in a Greek nonclinical sample. Social Work in Mental Health. 2019 Aug; 17(1): 59-72. https://doi.org/10.1080/15332985.2018.1503215
5. Kappen G, Karremans JC, Burk WJ, Buyukcan-Tetik A. On the association between mindfulness and romantic relationship satisfaction: The role of partner acceptance. Mindfulness. 2018; 9(5): 1543-56. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12671-018-0902-7
6. Parvandi A, Arefi M, Moradi A. [The role of family functioning and couples communication patterns in marital satisfaction]. Semi-annual Journal of Family Pathology, Counseling and Enrichment. 2016; 2(1): 54-65. [Article in Persian]
7. Sparks SN, Tisch R. A Family-Centered Program to Break the Cycle of Addiction. Families in Society. 2018 Apr; 99(2): 100-109. https://doi.org/10.1177/1044389418767841
8. Kumar Singh A. Changes under Marriage Phenomena and Concept of Divorce: in Indian Perspective. Paripex Indian J Res. 2018 Apr; 7(4): 31-32.
9. Hays N. Family Disintegration in Judges 17-18. Catholic Biblical Quarterly. 2018 Jul; 30(3): 373-92. DOI: 10.1353/cbq.2018.0088
10. Caleb H, Woolley SR, Negash S, Natrajan-Tyagi R. Characteristics of Emotional and Physical Marital Infidelity That Predict Divorce. Alliant International University. Doctor of Psycholgy. ProQuest Dissertations Publishing. 2018; ProQuest Number: 10839882.
11. Zanganeh Motlag F, Bani- Jamali Sh, Ahadi H, Hatami HR. [The effectiveness of couples therapy based on acceptance and commitment and emotionally focused couples therapy on improvement of intimacy and reduction of Alexithymia among Couples]. Journal of Clinical Psychology (Andishe va Rafrar). 2017; 12(2): 47-56. [Article in Persian]
12. Bowen C, Yeates G, Palmer S. Connections, closeness, and intimacy in couples relationships: Intervention. A Relational Approach to Rehabilitation. Routledge Publication. 2018; pp: 93-114.
13. Watson JC. Mapping patterns of change in emotion-focused psychotherapy: Implications for theory, research, practice, and training. Psychother Res. 2018 May; 28(3): 389-405. DOI: 10.1080/10503307.2018.1435920
14. Schwartz MF, Southern S. An Integrative Model for Treatment of Sexual Desire Disorders: An Update of the Masters and Johnson Institute Approach. The Family Journal. 2018 Jun; 26(2): 223-37. https://doi.org/10.1177/1066480718775734
15. McKinnon JM, Greenberg LS. Revealing underlying vulnerable emotion in couple therapy: Impact on session and final outcome. Journal of Family Therapy. 2013 Jul; 35(3): 303-19. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-6427.12015
16. Mousavi R, Badihi F. [Investigation of effectiveness of Emotion-Focused Couple Therapy (EFCT) on Couples' Attachment Styles]. Journal of Clinical Psychology & Personality. 2016-2017; 14(2): 71-78. [Article in Perisan]
17. Khojastehmehr R, Shiralinia K, Rajabi Gh, Beshlideh K. [The effects of emotion-focused couple therapy on depression Symptoms reduction and enhancing emotional regulation in counseling seeking distressed couples]. Applied Counseling. 2013; 1(3): 1-18. [Article in Persian]
18. Havaasi N, Zahra Kaar K, Mohsen Zadeh F. [Compare the efficacy of emotion focused couple therapy and Gottman couple therapy method in marital burnout and changing conflict resolution styles]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2017; 20(1): 15-25. [Article in Persian]
19. Falahzade H, Sanai Zaker B, Farzad V. [A study on the effectiveness of emotionally focused couple therapy and integrated systemic couple therapy on reducing intimacy anxiety]. Journal of Family Research. 2013; 8(4): 465-84. [Article in Persian]
20. Wittenborn AK, Liu T, Ridenour TA, Lachmar EM, Mitchell EA, Seedall RB. Randomized controlled trial of emotionally focused couple therapy compared to treatment as usual for depression: Outcomes and mechanisms of change. J Marital Fam Ther. 2019 Jul; 453: 395-409. DOI: 10.1111/jmft.12350
21. Weissman N, Batten SV, Rheem KD, Wiebe SA, Pasillas RM, Potts W, et al. The effectiveness of emotionally focused couple therapy with veterans with PTSD: A pilot study. Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy. 2018; 17(1): 25-41. https://doi.org/10.1080/15332691.2017.1285261
22. Rathgeber M, Bürkner PC, Schiller EM, Holling H. The Efficacy of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy and Behavioral Couples Therapy: A Meta-Analysis. J Marital and Fam Ther. 2019 Jul; 45(3): 447-63. DOI: 10.1111/jmft.12336
23. Babaei Gharmkhani M, Rasouli M, Davarniya R. [The Effect of Emotionally-Focused Couples Therapy (EFCT) on Reducing Marital Stress of Married Couples]. Zanko Journal of Medical Science. 2017; 18(56): 56-69. [Article in Perisan]
24. Johnson SM. The practice of emotionally focused couple therapy: Creating connection. 2nd ed. London: Routledge. 2012; p: 260.
25. Fogarty CT. Evaluating and Treating Families: The McMaster Approach. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry. 2009; 11(4): 176. DOI: 10.4088/PCC.08bk00770
26. Mohsenzadeh F, Kayamanesh AR, Goodarzi M. [Study of the relationship between family efficiency and job burnout among elementary school teachers in the 19th district of Tehran]. Journal of Career and Organzination Counseling. 2008; 2(2): 127-43. [Article in Persian]
27. Akhavan Bitaghsir Z, Sanaee Zaker B, Navabinejad S, Farzad VA. [Comparetive of Emotional Focused Couple Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Marital Adjustment and Marital Satisfaction]. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2017; 5(2): 121-28. DOI: 10.30699/acadpub.ijhehp.5.2.121 [Article in Persian]
28. MacKinnon DP. Introduction to statistical mediation analysis. 1st ed. London: Routledge. 2008; p: 103.
29. Davarniya R, Zahrakar K, Moayeri N, Shakarami M. [Assessing the performance of emotionally-focused group couples therapy (EFCT) on reducing couple burnout in women]. Med Sci J Islam Azad Univ Tehran Med Branch. 2015; 25(2): 132-40. [Article in Persian]
30. Sayadi M, Shahhosseini tazik S, Madani Y, Gholamali lavasani M. [Effectiveness of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy on Marital Commitment and Couple Burnout in Infertile Couples]. J Educ Community Health. 2017; 4(3): 26-37. DOI: 10.21859/jech.4.3.26 [Article in Persian]
31. Clements R, Swensen CH. Commitment to one's spouse as a predictor of marital quality among older couples. Current Psychology. 2000; 19(2): 110-19. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-000-1007-7
32. Naghinasab Ardehaee F, Jajarmi M, Mohammadipour M. [Effectiveness of emotion focused couple therapy on marriage function and psychological well-being of women with marrital conflicts]. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2018; 20(3): 1-10. [Article in Persian]
33. Burson A. The Relationship between Mental Health Practitioners Who Have Experienced Infidelity and Their Ability to Establish a Therapeutic Alliance with Couples Presenting with Infidelity. A Dissertation Proposal For the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy. The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. 2018; ProQuest Number: 10746459
34. Raisi S J, Mohammadi K, Zarei E, Najarpouriyan S. [Effectiveness of emotionally coupled therapy and redecision therapy on changing of marital communication skills in married women]. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2018; 20(1): 64-70. [Article in Persian]
35. Wampler KS, Shi L, Nelson BS, Kimball TG. The Adult Attachment Interview and Observed Couple Interaction: Implications for an Intergenerational Perspective on Couple Therapy. Fam Process. 2003; 42(4): 497-515. DOI: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2003.00497.x