1. Sanai B, Davarniya R, Bakhtiari Said B, Shakarami M. [The effectiveness of solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT) on reducing couple Burnout and improvement of the quality of life of married women]. Armaghane Danesh. 2015; 20(5): 416-32. [Article in Persian]
2. Davarniya R, Zahrakar K, Nazari A. The effect of brief solution-focused couple therapy (BSFCT) approach on reducing couple burnout dimensions in women. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015; 13(1): 36-46. [Article in Persian]
3. Pines AM. Teacher burnout: a psychodynamic existential perspective. Teachers and Teaching: Theory and Practice. 2002; 8(2): 121-40. doi: 10.1080/13540600220127331
4. Kayser K. The marital disaffection scale: An inventory for assessing motional estrangement in marriage. Am J Fam Ther. 1996; 24(1): 68-80. doi: 10.1080/01926189508251019
5. Pines AM, Neal MB, Hammer LB, Icekson T. Job burnout and couple burnout in dual- earner couples in the sandwiched generation. Social Psychology Quarterly. 2011; 74(4): 361-86. doi.org/10.1177/0190272511422452
6. Khodabakhshi Koolaee A, Adibrad N, Saleh Sedgh Poor B. The comparison of relationship beliefs and couples burnout in women who apply for divorce and women who want to continue their marital life. Iran J Psychiatry. 2010; 5(1): 35-39.
7. Morshedi M, Davarniya R, Zahrakar K, Mahmudi M, Shakarami M. [The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on reducing couple burnout of couples]. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2016; 10(4): 76-87. [Article in Persian]
8. Pamuk M, Durmuş E. Investigation of burnout in marriage. International Journal of Human Sciences. 2015; 12(1): 162-77. doi: 10.14687/ijhs.v12i1.3002
9. Gito M, Ihara H, Ogata H. The relationship of resilience, hardiness, depression and burnout among Japanese psychiatric hospital nurses. J Nurs Educ Pract. 2013; 3(11): 12-18. doi: 10.5430/jnep.v3n11p12
10. Kim J-S, Lee Y-S. Study on fatigue, stress and burnout of pregnant nurses. Korean J Occup Health Nurs. 2013; 22(3): 208-17. doi: 10.5807/kjohn.2013.22.3.208
11. Kozak A, Kersten M, Schillmöller Z, Nienhaus A. Psychosocial work-related predictors and consequences of personal burnout among staff working with people with intellectual disabilities. Res Dev Disabil. 2013 Jan; 34(1): 102-15. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2012.07.021
12. Schaufeli WB, Bakker AB, van der Heijden FMMA, Prins JT. Workaholism, burnout and well-being among junior doctors: The mediating role of role conflict. Work and Stress. 2009; 23(2): 155-72. doi: 10.1080/02678370902834021
13. Huston TL. What is love got to do with it? Why some marriage succeed and other fail. Person Relationship. 2009; 16(3): 301-27. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1475-6811.2009.01225.x
14. Darban F, Mazlom S R. [The effect of stress inoculation program for nurses in psychiatric ward on their job satisfaction]. J Nursing Manag. 2012; 1(2): 46-54. [Article in Persian]
15. Hasanzadeh LifShagard M, Tarkhan M, Taghi Zadeh ME. [Effectiveness of stress inoculation training on perceived stress in pregnant women with infertility]. J Holist Nurs Midwifery. 2013; 23(2): 27-34. [Article in Persian]
16. Zahrakar K. [Investigating the effectiveness of group stress inoculation training (SIT) in decreasing stress syndromes in patients with diabetes]. Journal of Counseling Research. 2013; 12(45): 131-47. [Article in Persian]
17. Kawaharada M, Yoshioka E, Saijo Y, Fukui T, Ueno T, Kishi R. The effects of a stress inoculation training program for civil servants in Japan: a pilot study of a non-randomized controlled trial. Ind Health. 2009 Apr; 47(2): 173-82.
18. Nikrokh M, Zahrakar K. [Investigating the effect of stress inoculation training (SIT) on reducing marital stress among women]. Journal of Family Resarch. 2015; 11(3): 353-65. [Article in Persian]
19. Hedayati Shalkouhi F, Vatankhah HR, Zarbakhsh Bahri MR. The effectiveness of stress inoculation training (SIT) on resiliency and life expectancy in infertile women from Rasht. Eur Online J Nat Soc Sci. 2015; 4(1): 117-24.
20. Mohammadi M, Salimi A, Zahrakar K, Davarniya R, Shakarami M. [Investigating the performance of relationship enhancement program (REP) on reducing burnout in couples]. Psy Nurs. 2016; 4(3): 8-16. doi: 10.21859/ijpn-04032 [Article in Persian]
21. World Medical Association. World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki: ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects. JAMA. 2013 Nov; 310(20): 2191-94. doi: 10.1001/jama.2013.281053
22. Meichenbaum D. Stress inoculation training: A preventative and treatment approach. In: Lehrer PM, Woolfolk RL, Sime WE (Eds.). Principles and practice of stress management. New York: The Guilford Press. 2007; pp: 497-516.
23. Nazari A, Rasouli M, Davarniya R, Hosseini A, Babaei Gharmkhani M. [Effectiveness of solution- focused brief therapy (SFBT) on couple burnout and divorce tendency in married women]. Psy Nurs. 2015; 3(3): 41-52. [Article in Persian]
24. Kashani F, Kashani P, Moghimian M, Shakour M. Effect of stress inoculation training on the levels of stress, anxiety, and depression in cancer patients. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2015 May-Jun; 20(3): 359-64.
25. Jokar E, Rahmati A. The effect of stress inoculation training on anxiety and quality of sleep of pregnant women in third trimester. J Fundam Ment Health. 2015; 17(2): 103-9.
26. Kawaharada M, Ueda I, Yoshioka E, Hirano M, Ikeno T, Shindou Y, et al. Depression prevention program for workers of private companies: A randomized controlled trial. Open Journal of Nursing. 2013; 3(1): 114-21. doi:10.4236/ojn.2013.31015
27. Fontana AM, Hyra D, Godfery L, Cermak L. Impact of a peerled stress inoculation training intervention on state anxiety and heart rate in collegue students. J Appl Biobehav Res. 1999; 4(1): 45-63. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1751-9861.1999.tb00054.x
28. Ross MJ, Berger RS. Effects of stress inoculation training on athletes' postsurgical pain and rehabilitation after orthopedic injury. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1996 Apr; 64(2): 406-10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-006X.64.2.406