1. van den Akker K, Schyns G, Jansen A. Altered appetitive conditioning in overweight and obese women. Behav Res Ther. 2017 Dec; 99: 78-88. DOI: 10.1016/j.brat.2017.09.006
2. Navidian A, Kermansaravi F, Imani M. [The Relationship Between Weight-Efficacy of Life style and Overweight and Obesity]. Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2013; 14(6): 556-63. [Article in Persian]
3. Li J, Chen J, Qin Q, Zhao D, Dong B, Ren Q, et al. Chronic pain and its association with obesity among older adults in China. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2018 May-Jun; 76: 12-18. DOI: 10.1016/j.archger.2018.01.009
4. Godfrey KM, Juarascio A, Manasse S, Minassian A, Risbrough V, Afari N. Heart rate variability and emotion regulation among individuals with obesity and loss of control eating. Physiol Behav. 2019 Feb; 199: 73-78. DOI: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2018.11.009
5. Latner JD, Stefano EC. Obesity Stigmatization and the Importance of the Research of A. J Stunkard Curr Obes Rep. 2016 Mar; 5(1): 121-25. DOI: 10.1007/s13679-016-0198-7
6. Nayir T, Uskun E, Yürekli MV, Devran H, Çelik A, Okyay RA. Does Body Image Affect Quality of Life?: A Population Based Study. PLoS One. 2016 Sep; 11(9): e0163290. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0163290
7. Polivy J, Herman CP. Sociocultural Idealization of Thin Female Body Shapes: An Introduction to the Special Issue on Body Image and Eating Disorders. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 2004; 23(1 Special Issue): 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1521/jscp.184.108.40.206986
8. Vittengl JR. Mediation of the bidirectional relations between obesity and depression among women. Psychiatry Res. 2018 Jun; 264: 254-59. DOI: 10.1016/j.psychres.2018.03.023
9. O'Reilly GA, Cook L, Spruijt-Metz D, Black DS. Mindfulness-based interventions for obesity-related eating behaviours: a literature review. Obes Rev. 2014 Jun; 15(6): 453-61. DOI: 10.1111/obr.12156
10. Butryn ML, Juarascio A, Shaw J, Kerrigan SG, Clark V, O'Planick A, et al. Mindfulness and its relationship with eating disorders symptomatology in women receiving residential treatment. Eat Behav. 2013 Jan; 14(1): 13-6. DOI: 10.1016/j.eatbeh.2012.10.005
11. Lattimore P, Mead BR, Irwin L, Grice L, Carson R, Malinowski P. 'I can't accept that feeling': Relationships between interoceptive awareness, mindfulness and eating disorder symptoms in females with, and at-risk of an eating disorder. Psychiatry Res. 2017 Jan; 247: 163-71. DOI: 10.1016/j.psychres.2016.11.022
12. Pintado-Cucarella S, Rodríguez-Salgado P. Mindful eating and its relationship with body mass index, binge eating, anxiety and negative affect. Journal of Behavior, Health & Social Issues. 2016 Nov; 8(2): 19-24. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbhsi.2016.11.003
13. Collins J, Meng C, Eng A. Psychological Impact of Severe Obesity. Curr Obes Rep. 2016 Dec; 5(4): 435-40. DOI: 10.1007/s13679-016-0229-4
14. Thome, FC. Principles of personality counseling: an eclectic viewpoint. 1st ed. Brandon; Vermont: Journal of Clinical Psychology. 1950.
15. Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri S, Akbari ME, Mousavi SM, Smaeelifar N. Effectiveness of Four-Factor Psychotherapy in Decreasing Distress of Women with Breast Cancer. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014 Dec; 159: 214-18. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.12.359
16. Jovanovic MD, Svrakic D. Integrative Treatment of Personality Disorder. Part I: Psychotherapy. Psychiatr Danub. 2017 Mar; 29(1): 2-13. DOI: 10.24869/psyd.2017.2
17. Shamkoeyan L, Lotfi Kashani F, Sayrafi M, Ahadi H, Kavosi H. The Effectiveness of Integrative psychotherapy on Body Image in women with systemic sclerosis (Scleroderma). Razi J Med Sci. 2018; 25(171): 63-75.
18. Haliburn J, Stevenson J, Halovic S. Integration in the Psychodynamic Psychotherapy of Severe Personality Disorders: The Conversational Model. J Pers Disord. 2018 Feb; 32(1): 70-86. DOI: 10.1521/pedi_2017_31_290
19. Leuteritz K, Weißflog G, Barthel Y, Brähler E, Zwerenz R, Wiltink J, et al. Therapeutic alliance and treatment outcome in psychodynamic psychotherapy of depressed breast cancer patients: the same old story or different from other populations? Breast Cancer. 2017 Nov; 24(6): 765-73. DOI: 10.1007/s12282-017-0777-9
20. Abreu L, Nunes JA, Taylor P, Silva S. Distributed health literacy among people living with type 2 diabetes in Portugal: Defining levels of awareness and support. Health Soc Care Community. 2018 Jan; 26(1): 90-101. DOI: 10.1111/hsc.12465
21. Poorgholami F, Rahmanian Koshkaki A, Kargar Jahromi M, Parniyan R. A study of the influence of group-based learning of stress management on psychology symptoms levels of hemodialysis patients. Glob J Health Sci. 2016; 8(11): 62-68.
22. Riley KE, Park CL, Wilson A, Sabo AN, Antoni MH, Braun TD, et al. Improving physical and mental health in frontline mental health care providers: Yoga-based stress management versus cognitive behavioral stress management. J Workplace Behav Health. 2017; 32(1): 26-48. https://doi.org/10.1080/15555240.2016.1261254
23. Salanova M, Llorens S, Acosta H, Torrente P. Positive interventions in positive organizations. Ter Psicol. 2013; 31(1): 101-13. http://dx.doi.org/10.4067/S0718-48082013000100010
24. Pondenejadan AA, Malihi R. Comparing efficacy of diet therapy, diet therapy combined with cognitive behavioral therapy or exercise in life satisfaction and weight loss: A randomized clinical trial. Eur J Sci Res. 2013; 112(1): 152-60.
25. Wadden TA, Bray GA. Handbook of obesity treatment. 2nd ed. The Guilford Press. 2018.
26. Khezeli M, Ramezankhani A, Bakhtiyari M. [Effect of education on nutritional knowledge and stages of fruit and vegetable consumption in elders based on stages of change model]. J Manzandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012; 22(91): 90-100. [Article in Persian]
27. Awad AG, Voruganti LNP. Body weight, image and self-esteem evaluation questionnaire: development and validation of a new scale. Schizophr Res. 2004 Sep; 70(1): 63-7. DOI: 10.1016/j.schres.2003.12.004
28. Framson C, Kristal AR, Schenk JM, Littman AJ, Zeliadt S, Bentiez D. Development and validation of the mindful eating questionnaire. J Am Diet Assoc. 2009 Aug; 109(8): 1439-44. DOI: 10.1016/j.jada.2009.05.006
29. Antoni MH. Stress management intervention for women with breast cancer. 1st ed. American Psychological Association (APA). 2003; pp: 32-50.
30. Modaresi Asem F, Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri S. The effectiveness of four-factor therapy: the relationship of therapy, therapy expectation, increasing awareness and ordered behavior on reducing marriage conflicts. Acad J Interdiscip Stud. 2017; 6(2): 119-27.
31. Pondnezhadan AA, Attari YA, Durdana H. [Factorial Structure and Reliability of Eating Mindfully Questionnaire (EMQ) among Married Women with Overweight and Obesity]. Jundishapur Sci Med J. 2018; 17(2): 131-43. DOI: 10.22118/JSMJ.2018.66808 [Article in Persian]
32. Golkarian P, Shafiabady A, Delavar A. [Comparison of the Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Diet Therapy on Weight Reduction and Promotion of Lifestyle Self-Efficacy in Obese People]. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2018; 6(4): 340-48. DOI: 10.30699/acadpub.ijhehp.6.4.340
33. Castelnuovo G, Pietrabissa G, Mauro GM, Cattivelli R, Rossi A, Novelli M, et al. Cognitive behavioral therapy to aid weight loss in obese patients: current perspectives. Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2017 Jun; 10: 165-73. DOI: 10.2147/PRBM.S113278
34. Dunn C, Haubenreiser M, Johnson M, Nordby K, Aggarwal S, Myer S, et al. Mindfulness approaches and weight loss, weight maintenance, and weight regain. Curr Obes Rep. 2018 Mar; 7(1): 37-49. DOI: 10.1007/s13679-018-0299-6
35. Warren JM, Smith N, Ashwell M. A structured literature review on the role of mindfulness, mindful eating and intuitive eating in changing eating behaviours: effectiveness and associated potential mechanisms. Nutr Res Rev. 2017 Dec; 30(2): 272-83. DOI: 10.1017/S0954422417000154
36. Hanson P, Shuttlewood E, Halder L, Shah N, Lam FT, Menon V, et al. Application of mindfulness in a tier 3 obesity service improves eating behavior and facilitates successful weight loss. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019 Mar; 104(3): 793-800. DOI: 10.1210/jc.2018-00578
37. Sommers BD, Gawande AA, Baicker K. Health insurance coverage and health—what the recent evidence tells us. N Engl J Med. 2017 Aug; 377(6): 586-93. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMsb1706645
38. Sundquist J, Lilja A, Palmer K, Memon AA, Wang X, Johansoon LM, et al. Mindfulness group therapy in primary care patients with depression, anxiety and stress and adjustment disorders: randomised controlled trial. Br J Psychiatry. 2015 Feb; 206(2): 128-35. DOI: 10.1192/bjp.bp.114.150243
39. Akbari M, Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri Sh. [The efficacy of four-factor psychotherapy on increasing sexual self-esteem in breast cancer survivors]. Iran J Breast Dis. 2017; 10(1): 48-60. [Article in Persian]
40. Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri Sh, Akbari M, Zeinolabedini N, Sanaei H, Jamshidifar Z. The Effectiveness of Creating Hope on Distress of Women with Breast Cancer. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014 Dec; 159: 201-5. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.12.357