1. Nasiri M, Mohammadi M, Ahmadi N, Alavi S, Rezazade H, Ostovar rostami F, et al. [The Epidemiology of Psychiatric Disorders in Children and Adolescents in Mazandaran Province]. J Babol Uni Med Sci. 2019; 21(1): 314-19. [Article in Persian]
2. Molavi P, Mohammadi MR, Khaleghi A, Nadr Mohammadi Moghadam M. [Prevalence of Psychiatric Disorders in Children and Adolescents in Ardabil Province: A Population-Based Study]. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci. 2018; 18 (2) :240-51. DOI: 10.29252/jarums.18.2.240 [Article in Persian]
3. Khazaie T, Khazaie M, Khazaie M. [Prevalence of behavioral disorders among school children of Birjand]. J Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2005; 12(1 and 2): 9-15. [Article in Persian]
4. Ahmadvand A, Sepehrmanesh Z, Ghoreyshi F, Assarian F, Moosavi GA, Saee R, et al. [Prevalence of Mental Disorders in General Population of Kashan City]. Epidemiol. 2010; 6(2): 16-24. [Article in Persian]
5. Habibi M, Moradi K, Pooravari M, Salehi S. [Prevalence of Behavioral Problems in Middle School and High School Students in the Province of Qom]. Epidemiol. 2015; 11(1): 56-63. [Article in Persian]
6. Khoushabi K, Moradi S, Shojaei S, Hemmati-A'lamdarlou G, Dehshiri GR, Issa-Morad A. [The Evaluation of Behavioral Disorder Prevalence in Ilam Province Primary Students]. Arch Rehabil. 2007; 8 (Special Issue): 28-33. [Article in Persian]
7. Ravaghie, K, Shahgholian, N, Mehralian, H. Prevalence of behavioral disorders in children at primary schools of Shahr-Kord]. Iran J Nurs. 2001; 13(27): 35-41. [Article in Persian]
8. World Health Organization. The ICD-10 classification of mental and behavioural disorders: clinical descriptions and diagnostic guidelines. WHO. 1992.
9. Haghbin A, Mohammadi M, Ahmadi N, Khaleghi A, Golmakani H, Kaviyani F, et al. [Prevalence of Psychiatric Disorders in Children and Adolescents of North Khorasan Province, Iran]. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2018; 10(1): 117-27. [Article in Persian]
10. Hollitield M, Katon W, Spain D, Pule L. Anxiety and depression in a village of Lesotho: a comparison with the United States. Br J Psychiatry. 1990 Mar; 156: 343-50. DOI: 10.1192/bjp.156.3.343
11. Goldberg DP, Blackwell B. Psychiatric illness in general practice: a detailed study using a new method of case identification. Br med J. 1970 May; 2(5707):439-43. DOI: 10.1136/bmj.2.5707.439
12. Kouchakzadeh Talami S, Namazi A, Zarkesh M. [Symptoms Related to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder among Preschool Children based on parents report]. J Holist Nurs Midwifery. 2015; 25(75): 35-44. [Article in Persian]
13. Isanezhad O, Chahardoli D. The effectiveness of the Adults and Children Together-Parents Raising Safe Kids Program in reducing behavioral and emotional problems among preschool children. Int J Behav Sci. 2017; 11(1): 23-29.
14. Qi CH, Kaiser AP. Behavior Problems of Preschool Children From Low-Income Families: Review of the Literature. Topics in Early Childhood Special Education. 2003; 23(4): 188-216. https://doi.org/10.1177/02711214030230040201
15. Sarraf N, Mohammadi M R, Ahmadi N, Khaleghi A, Gharibi S, Atapour H, et al. [Epidemiology of Children and Adolescents Psychiatric Disorders in Qazvin Central Areas 2016-2017 (A National Project)]. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2019; 22(6): 164-77. DOI: 10.32598/JQUMS.22.6.164 [Article in Persian]
16. Zarafshan H, Mohammadi MR, Salmanian M. Prevalence of anxiety disorders among children and adolescents in Iran: A systematic review. Iran J Psych. 2015; 10(1): 1-7.
17. Simpson SG, McMahon FJ, McInnis MG, MacKinnon DF, Edwin D, Folstein SE, et al. Diagnostic reliability of bipolar II disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2002 Aug; 59(8): 736-40. DOI: 10.1001/archpsyc.59.8.736
18. Mohammadi MR, Ahmadi N, Salmanian M, Asadian- koohestani F, Ghanizadeh A, et al. Psychiatric Disorders in Iranian Children and Adolescents. Iran J Psychiatry. 2016; 11(2): 87-98.
19. Mohammadi MR, Ahmadi N, Kamali K, Khaleghi A, Ahmadi A. Epidemiology of psychiatric disorders in iranian children and adolescents (IRCAP) and its relationship with social capital, life style and parents' personality disorders: study protocol. Iran J Psychiatry. 2017 Jan; 12(1): 66–72.
20. Laird RD, Jordan KY, Dodge KA, Pettit GS, Bates JE. Peer rejection in childhood, involvement with antisocial peers in early adolescence, and the development of externalizing behavior problems. Dev Psychopathol. 2001; 13(2): 337-54. DOI: 10.1017/s0954579401002085
21. Mohammadkhani S, Eskandari H. [An epidemiological study of student behavior problems 15-7 years in Tehran]. Educational Psychology. 2006; 1(2): 75-92. DOI: 10.22054/jep.2006.5961 [Article in Persian]
22. Sirati H. [Effective lack father to behavioral disorders children under support Komitye Emdad]. Thesis for Master of Science. Tehran, Iran: Faculty of Psychology, Tarbiyate Moalem University; 2010. [Persian]
23. Nejati V. [Prevalence of behavioral problems of primary school students in the cities of Tehran province]. J Med Counc I.R. Iran. 2012; 30(2): 162-67. [Article in Persian]
24. Baumeister AA, Sevin JA. Pharmacologic control of aberrant behavior in the mentally retarded: Toward a more rational approach. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 1990; 14(3): 253-62. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0149-7634(05)80036-3
25. Mohammadpour A, Basiri Moghaddam M, Jani S, Haidarpour S. [Survey of Enuresis Frequency and Its Associated Factors Among School Children]. Horizon Med Sci. 2012; 18(2): 37-44. [Article in Persian]
26. Theunis M, Van Hoecke E, Paesbrugge S, Hoebeke P, Walle JV. Self-image and performance in children with nocturnal enuresis. Eur Urol. 2002 Jun; 41(6): 660-67. DOI: 10.1016/s0302-2838(02)00127-6
27. Mohseni F. [Survey behavioral and emotional disorders students schools Yazd Province]. MA Thesis, University of Shahid Beheshti. 2010. [Persian]
28. Pourhossein R, Habibi M, Ashoori A, Ghanbari N, Riahi Y, Ghodrati S. [Prevalence of behavioral disorders among preschool children]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2015; 17(5): 234-39. DOI: 10.22038/JFMH.2015.4794 [Article in Persian]