1. Bray F, Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Siegel RL, Torre LA, Jemal A. Global cancer statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries. CA Cancer J Clin. 2018 Nov; 68(6): 394-424. doi: 10.3322/caac.21492
2. Pudkasam S, Tangalakis K, Chinlumprasert N, Apostolopoulos V, Stojanovska L. Breast cancer and exercise: The role of adiposity and immune markers. Maturitas. 2017 Nov; 105: 16-22. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2017.04.022
3. Spiegel D, Riba MB. Managing anxiety and depression during treatment. Breast J. 2015 Jan-Feb; 21(1): 97-103. doi: 10.1111/tbj.12355
4. Howard-Anderson J, Ganz PA, Bower JE, Stanton AL. Quality of life, fertility concerns, and behavioral health outcomes in younger breast cancer survivors: a systematic review. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2012 Mar; 104(5): 386-405. doi: 10.1093/jnci/djr541
5. Aldao A, Nolen-Hoeksema S, Schweizer S. Emotion-regulation strategies across psychopathology: A meta-analytic review. Clin Psychol Rev. 2010 Mar; 30(2): 217-37. doi: 10.1016/j.cpr.2009.11.004
6. Pollock NC, McCabe GA, Southard AC, Zeigler-Hill V. Pathological personality traits and emotion regulation difficulties. Personality and Individual Differences. 2016; 95: 168-77. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2016.02.049
7. Berking M, Poppe C, Luhmann M, Wupperman P, Jaggi V, Seifritz E. Is the association between various emotion-regulation skills and mental health mediated by the ability to modify emotions? Results from two cross-sectional studies. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 2012 Sep; 43(3): 931-37. doi: 10.1016/j.jbtep.2011.09.009
8. Saduk B, Saduk V, Roez P. [Summary of Kaplan and Saduk Psychology based on DSM-5]. Translation by Ganji M. 11rd ed. Tehran: Savalan Publication. 2015; pp: 245-46. [Persian]
9. Pirkhaefi A, Salehi F. [Effectiveness of Group Logotherapy on Promotion Mental Health of Women with Breast Cancer]. Quarterly Journal of Health Psychology. 2014; 2(8): 61-69. [Article in Persian]
10. Twohig MP. Acceptance and commitment therapy: Introduction. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. 2012; 19(4): 499-507. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cbpra.2012.04.003
11. Bagherzadeh Ledari R, Masjedi A, Bakhtyari M, Zarghami M, Nouri R, et al. A Comparison Between the Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Treatment and Behavioral Activation Treatment for Depression on Symptoms Severity and Rumination Among Patients with Treatment-Resistant Depression, Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci. 2018; 12(3): e10742. doi: 10.5812/ijpbs.10742.
12. Hajsadeghi Z, Bassak Nejad S, Razmjoo S. [The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Group Therapy on Depression and Anxiety among women with breast Cancer]. Pajouhan Scientific Journal. 2017; 15(4): 42-49. doi: 10.21859/psj.15.4.42 [Article in Persian]
13. Mahdavi A, Aghaei M, Aminnasab V, Tavakoli Z, Besharat MA, Abedin MN. The effectiveness of acceptance-commitment therapy (ACT) on perceived stress, symptoms of depression, andmarital satisfaction in women with breast cancer. Arch Breast Cancer. 2017; 4(1): 16-23. doi: 10.19187/abc.20174116-23
14. Mojtabaie M, Asghari N. Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) to reduce the symptoms of depression in women with breast cancer. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences. 2014; 4(2): 522-27.
15. Mohabbat-Bahar S, Maleki-Rizi F, Akbari ME, Moradi-Joo M. Effectiveness of group training based on acceptance and commitment therapy on anxiety and depression of women with breast cancer. Iran J Cancer Prev. 2015 Mar-Apr; 8(2): 71-76.
16. González-Fernández S, Fernández-Rodríguez C, Paz-Caballero MD, Pérez-Álvarez M. Treating anxiety and depression of cancer survivors: Behavioral activation versus acceptance and commitment therapy. Psicothema. 2018 Feb; 30(1): 14-20. doi: 10.7334/psicothema2017.396
17. Rajabi S, Yazdkhasti F. [The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Group Therapy on Anxiety and Depression in Women with MS Who Were Referred to the MS Association]. Journal of Clinical Psycology. 2014; 6(1): 29-38. doi: 10.22075/JCP.2017.2152 [Article in Persian]
18. Angiola JE , Bowen AM. Quality of life in advanced cancer: An acceptance and commitment therapy view. Counseling Psychologist. 2013; 41(2): 313-35. doi: 10.1177/0011000012461955
19. Hasannezhad Reskati M, Mirzaian B, Hosseini SH. [A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Mental Health and Quality of Life of Women with Breast Cancer]. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2018; 28(167): 192-207. [Article in Persian]
20. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD, Wilson KG. Acceptance and commitment therapy: An experiential approach to behavior change. 1rd ed. New York: Guilford Press. 1999; pp: 149-260.
21. Gratz KL, Roemer L. Multidimensional assessmentof emotion regulation and dysregulation :development, factor structure , and initial validationof the difficulties in emotion regulation scale. J Psychopathol Behav Assess. 2004; 26(1): 41-54.
22. Ebrahimi A, Molavi H, Moosavi G, Bornamanesh A, Yaghobi M. [Psychometric properties and factor structure of general health questionnaire 28 (GHQ-28) in Iranian psychiatric patients]. J Res Behav Sci. 2007; 5(1): 1-5. [Article in Persian]
23. Modares M. [Effectiveness of group dialectical behavior therapy (based on core mindfulness, distress tolerance and emotion regulation components) on depressive symptoms in university students]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2011; 13(50): 35-124. doi: 10.22038/jfmh.2011.881 [Article in Persian]
24. Basharat MA, Khalili Khezrabadi M, Rezazadeh SMR. [The mediating role of difficulty of emotion regulation in the relationship between early maladaptive schemas and marital problems]. Psychology Famil. 2017; 3(2): 27-44. [Article in Persian]
25. Feros DL, Lane L, Ciarrochi J, Blackledge JT. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for improving the lives of cancer patients: a preliminary study. Psychooncology. 2013 Feb; 22(2): 459-64. doi: 10.1002/pon.2083
26. Hayes SC, Pistorello J, Levin ME. Acceptance and commitment therapy as a unified model of behavior change. The Counseling Psychologist. 2012; 40(7): 976-1002. https://doi.org/10.1177/0011000012460836
27. Orgeta V. Emotion dysregulation and anxiety in late adulthood. J Anxiety Disord. 2011 Dec; 25(8): 1019-23. doi: 10.1016/j.janxdis.2011.06.010
28. Hulbert-Williams NJ, Storey L, Wilson KG. Psychological interventions for patients with cancer: psychological flexibility and the potential utility of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2015; 24(1): 15-27. doi: 10.1111/ecc.12223
29. Harris R. [ACT in plain language Alphabets based on admission and commitment]. Translation by Aminzad A. 1st ed. Tehran: Arjmand Publication. 2019; pp: 21-22. [Persian]
30. Fiorillo D, McLean C, Pistorello J, Hayes SC, Follette VM. Evaluation of a web-based acceptance and commitment therapy program for women with trauma-related problems: A pilot study. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science. 2017; 6(1): 104-13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcbs.2016.11.003
31. Razavi Sadati SF, Makvandi B, Pasha R, Hosseini SH. [The impact of acceptance and commitment-based therapy (ACT) on thought control strategies among people with war-caused PTSD]. Journal of Military Psychology. 2017; 8(30): 51-67. [Article in Persian]
32. Razavi Saadat S, Makvandi B, Pasha R, Hosseini S. [Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on Thought Control Strategy and Quality of Life in Veterans with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)]. Iran J War Public Health. 2018; 10(3): 115-20. [Article in Persian]