1. Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. World Population Ageing 2017. New York: United Nations. 2017. (ST/ESA/SER.A/408)
2. Estapé T. Cancer in the elderly: Challenges and barriers. Asia Pac J Oncol Nurs. 2018; 5(1): 40-42. doi: 10.4103/apjon.apjon_52_17
3. White MC, Holman DM, Boehm JE, Peipins LA, Grossman M, Henley SJ. Age and cancer risk: a potentially modifiable relationship. Am J Prev Med. 2014 Mar; 46(3 Suppl 1): S7-15. doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2013.10.029
4. Marosi C, Köller M. Challenge of cancer in the elderly. ESMO Open. 2016; 1(3): e000020. doi: 10.1136/esmoopen-2015-000020
5. Tabrizi FJ, Rahmani A, Jafarabadi MA, Jasemi M, Allahbakhshian A. Unmet supportive care needs of Iranian cancer patients and its related factors. J Caring Sci. 2016 Dec; 5(4): 307-16. doi: 10.15171/jcs.2016.032
6. Ramezanzadeh Tabriz E, Yekta ZP, Shirdelzade S, Saadati M, Orooji A, Shahsavari H, et al. Unmet needs in Iranian cancer patients. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2017; 31: 35. doi: 10.14196/mjiri.31.35
7. Carey M, Lambert S, Smits R, Paul C, Sanson-Fisher R, Clinton-McHarg T. The unfulfilled promise: a systematic review of interventions to reduce the unmet supportive care needs of cancer patients. Support Care Cancer. 2012; 20(2): 207-19. doi: 10.1007/s00520-011-1327-1
8. Hajloo N, Barahmand O, Adili A, Fathi M. [The role of disease stage illness perceptions, unmet needs and fatigue in predicting quality of life in patients with cancer]. Health Psychology. 2016; 5(19): 123-29. [Article in Persian]
9. Moghaddam N, Coxon H, Nabarro S, Hardy B, Cox K. Unmet care needs in people living with advanced cancer: a systematic review. Support Care Cancer. 2016 Aug; 24(8): 3609-22. doi: 10.1007/s00520-016-3221-3
10. Wang T, Molassiotis A, Chung BPM, Tan J-Y. Unmet care needs of advanced cancer patients and their informal caregivers: a systematic review. BMC Palliat Care. 2018 Jul; 17(1): 96. doi: 10.1186/s12904-018-0346-9
11. Puts M, Papoutsis A, Springall E, Tourangeau AE. A systematic review of unmet needs of newly diagnosed older cancer patients undergoing active cancer treatment. Support Care Cancer. 2012 Jul; 20(7): 1377-94. doi: 10.1007/s00520-012-1450-7
12. Fazeli A, Bahrami M, Mahmoodzadeh M, Hasanzadeh A. Identifying supportive care needs of patients with gastrointestinal cancer treatment in the selected centers of Isfahanin 2016. Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. 2017; 10(6): 1637-42.
13. Hui D. Definition of supportive care: does the semantic matter? Curr Opin Oncol. 2014 Jul; 26(4): 372-79. doi: 10.1097/CCO.0000000000000086.
14. Chiesi F, Bonacchi A, Primi C, Miccinesi G. Assessing unmet needs in patients with cancer: An investigation of differential item functioning of the Needs Evaluation Questionnaire across gender, age and phase of the disease. PloS One. 2017 Jul; 12(7): e0179765. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0179765
15. Richardson A, Medina J, Brown V, Sitzia J. Patients' needs assessment in cancer care: a review of assessment tools. Support Care Cancer. 2007 Oct; 15(10): 1125-44. doi: 10.1007/s00520-006-0205-8
16. Moradi N, Addollahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Zamanzadeh V, Asvadi I, Ghaleban K. [Effect of Psychoeducation to Spouses on Psychological Needs of Womens with Breast Cancer: a Clinical Trial]. Prevent Care Nurs Midwif J. 2014; 3(2): 13-23. [Article in Persian]
17. Shahsavari M, Bolourchifard F, Ilkhani M, Shakeri N, Safavibayat Z. The supportive care needs of Iranian women with breast cancer treated with chemotherapy. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research (IJBR). 2016; 7(4): 1641-49.
18. Wang S, Li Y, Li C, Qiao Y, He S. Distribution and Determinants of Unmet Need for Supportive Care Among Women with Breast Cancer in China. Med Sci Monit. 2018 Mar; 24: 1680-87. doi: 10.12659/msm.905282
19. Cheah WL, Ling NC, Chang KH. The supportive care needs for prostate cancer patients in Sarawak. Chin Clin Oncol. 2016 Feb; 5(1): 7. doi: 10.3978/j.issn.2304-3865.2016.02.01
20. Tremblay D, Roberge D, Nguyen B-L, Charlebois K, Djouder O. Perceived unmet needs of elderly cancer patients in Quebec: a descriptive study. Journal of Geriatric Oncology. 2012 Oct; 3(Suppl 1): S99-S100. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2012.10.129
21. Nair SC, Jaafar H, Jaloudi M, Qawasmeh K, AlMarar A, Ibrahim H. Supportive care needs of multicultural patients with cancer in the United Arab Emirates. Ecancermedicalscience. 2018; 12: 838. doi: 10.3332/ecancer.2018.838
22. Pérez-Fortis A, Fleer J, Sánchez-Sosa JJ, Veloz-Martínez MG, Alanís-López P, Schroevers MJ, et al. Prevalence and factors associated with supportive care needs among newly diagnosed Mexican breast cancer patients. Support Care Cancer. 2017 Oct; 25(10): 3273-80. doi: 10.1007/s00520-017-3741-5