1. The American Psychiatric Association (APA). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 5th ed. 2013.
2. Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network Surveillance Year 2010 Principal Investigators; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Prevalence of autism spectrum disorder among children aged 8 years - autism and developmental disabilities monitoring network, 11 sites, United States, 2010. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2014 Mar 28;63(2):1-21.
3. Samadi SA, McConkey R. Screening for autism in Iranian preschoolers: contrasting M-CHAT and a scale developed in Iran. J Autism Dev Disord. 2015 Sep; 45(9): 2908-16. doi: 10.1007/s10803-015-2454-1
4. Colver A. Measuring quality of life in studies of disabled children. J Paediatr Child Health. 2008 Sep; 18(9): 423-26. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paed.2008.05.011
5. Taghizadeh H, Asadi R. [Comparative analysis of quality of life in mothers of children with mental disability and mothers of normal children]. Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies. 2014; 4(2): 66-74. [Article in Persian]
6. Michaeli Manee F. [Structural relations of psychological well-being with perceived emotional intelligence, deppession and negative thought control abilities in mothers having children with intellectual disability. Journal of Exceptional Children. 2009; 9(2): 103-20. [Article in Persian]
7. Ghanizadeh A. A preliminary study on screening prevalence of pervasive developmental disorder in schoolchildren in Iran. J Autism Dev Disord. 2008 Apr; 38(4): 759-63. doi: 10.1007/s10803-007-0445-6
8. Bradford Y, Haines J, Hutcheson H, Gardiner M, Braun T, Sheffield V, et al. Incorporating language phenotypes strengthens evidence of linkage to autism. Am J Med Genet. 2001 Aug; 105(6): 539-47.
9. Darvishi S, Khayatan F. [Effects of self-compassion on the quality of life and happiness of mothers of children with autism spectrum disorder]. Journal of Exceptional Children. 2017; 17(4): 119-28. [Article in Persian]
10. Estes A, Munson J, Dawson G, Koehler E, Zhou XH, Abbott R. Parenting stress and psychological functioning among mothers of preschool children with autism and developmental delay. Autism. 2009 Jul; 13(4): 375-87. doi: 10.1177/1362361309105658
11. Webster A, Feiler A, Webster V, Lovell C. Parental perspectives on early intensive intervention for children diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder. J Early Child Res. 2004; 2(1): 25-49.
12. Khayatzade Mahani M. [A comparative study about quality of life in mothers of children with cerebral palsy, mental retardation and mothers of normal children]. Daneshvar Medicine. 2009; 17(83): 49-58. [Article in Persian]
13. Benderix Y, Nordström B, Sivberg B. Parents' experience of having a child with autism and learning disabilities living in a group home: a case study. Autism. 2006 Nov; 10(6): 629-41. doi: 10.1177/1362361307070902
14. Jafari H, Lahsaeizadeh S, Jafari P, Karimi M. Quality of life in thalassemia major: reliability and validity of the Persian version of the SF-36 questionnaire. J Postgrad Med. 2008 Oct-Dec; 54(4): 273-75.
15. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The short form health survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Qual Life Res. 2005 Apr; 14(3): 875-82.
16. Gorji R, Yektakhah S, Allameh M. [General health and quality of life of mothers with autism child]. Journal of Exceptional Education. 2014; 123: 13-19. [Article in Persian]
17. Amiri Majd M, Hosseini SF, Jafari A. [Comparing the quality of life and marital intimacy among parents of children with Down syndrome, parents of children with learning disabilities, and parents of normal children]. Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2014; 4(1): 38-55. [Article in Persian]
18. Kiani B, Nami M. A comparative analysis on quality of life in mothers of autistic, blind, and normal-functioning children. Journal of Advanced Medical Sciences and Applied Technologies. 2016; 2(2): 213-19.
19. Dasika S, Manoj Kumar P. A comparative study of quality of life in caregivers of autism and normal children. Sch J App Med Sci. 2017; 5(9D): 3793-98. doi: 10.21276/sjams.2017.5.9.56
20. Vasilopoulou E, Nisbet J. The quality of life of parents of children with autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review. Res Autism Spectr Disord. 2016; 23: 36-49. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rasd.2015.11.008
21. Kheir N, Ghoneim O, Sandridge AL, Al-Ismail M, Hayder S, Al-Rawi F. Quality of life of caregivers of children with autism in Qatar. Autism. 2012 May; 16(3): 293-98. doi: 10.1177/1362361311433648
22. Asi KY. Quality of life among parents of children with autism spectrum disorder in riyadh. International Research in Education. 2016 Sep; 4(2): 76-93. https://doi.org/10.5296/ire.v4i2.9958
23. Abedi S. [Positive parenting program (triple p)]. Journal of Exceptional Education. 2013; 114: 30-37. [Article in Persian]