1. Conners CK, Multi-Health Systems Inc. Conners' Rating Scales -- revised (CRS-R): technical manual. NY: North Tonawanda. 2001.
2. Faraone SV, Sergeant J, Gillberg C, Biederman J. The worldwide prevalence of ADHD: is it an American condition? World Psychiatry. 2003 Jun; 2(2): 104-13.
3. DSM-5® Update. Supplement to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 5th ed. August 2015.
4. Saduk B, Saduk V, Roe P. [Summary Kaplan and Sadukh Psychiatry]. Translation: Ganji M. 11th ed. Tehran: Peacemaker Savalan. 2015; p: 644. [Persian]
5. Smith EE, Jonides J. Storage and executive processes in the frontal lobes. Science. 1999 Mar; 283(5408): 1657-61. doi: 10.1126/science.283.5408.1657
6. Anderson VA, Anderson P, Northam E, Jacobs R, Catroppa C. Development of executive functions through late childhood and adolescence in an Australian sample. Dev Neuropsychol. 2001; 20(1): 385-406. doi: 10.1207/S15326942DN2001_5
7. Harvey PD, Siu CO, Romano S. Randomized, controlled, double-blind, multicenter comparison of the cognitive effects of ziprasidone versus olanzapine in acutely ill inpatients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2004 Mar; 172(3):324-32. doi: 10.1007/s00213-003-1652-2
8. Rosselli M, Matute E, Pinto N, Ardila A. Memory abilities in children with subtypes of dyscalculia. Dev Neuropsychol. 2006; 30(3): 801-18. doi: 10.1207/s15326942dn3003_3
9. Swanson JM, Schuck S, Mann Porter M, Carlson C, Hartman CA, Sergeant JA, et al. Categorical and Dimensional Definitions and Evaluations of Symptoms of ADHD: History of the SNAP and the SWAN Rating Scales. Int J Educ Psychol Assess. 2012 Apr; 10(1): 51-70.
10. BrockieMilan H, Kamarzarrin H, Zare H. [Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in the Improvement of Coping Strategies and Addiction Symptoms in Drug-Dependent Patients]. Journal of Research on Addiction. 2014; 8(30): 143-55. [Article in Persian]
11. Nejati V, Bahrami H, Abravan M, Robenzade Sh, Motiei H. [Executive function and working memory in attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder and healthy children]. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2013; 15(3): 69-76. [Article in Persian]
12. Biederman J, Spencer TJ. Psychopharmacological interventions. Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2008 Apr; 17(2): 439-58, xi. doi: 10.1016/j.chc.2007.12.001
13. Najian A, Nejati V. [Effectiveness of Motor Based Cognitive Rehabilitation on Improvement of Sustained Attention and Cognitive Flexibility of Children with ADHD]. Scientific Journal of Rehabilition Medicine. 2018; 6(4): 1-12. [Article in Persian]
14. Najarzadegan M, Nejati V, Amiri N. [Effect of Cognitive Rehabilitation of Working Memory in Reducing Behavioral Symptoms (Attention Deficit and Impulsivity) of Children with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder]. J Neuropsychol. 2015; 1(1): 52-45. [Article in Persian]
15. Sarraf N, Yousefi Kh, Majlesi F, Nouri K. [Determining effectiveness of multimodal parent management training combined with methylphenidate on academic achievement, oppositional and behavioral symptoms of school aged children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder]. Razi Medical Journal. 2015; 22(138): 32-44. [Article in Persian]
16. Hötting K, Röder B. Beneficial effects of physical exercise on neuroplasticity and cognition. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2013 Nov; 37(9 Pt B): 2243-57. doi: 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2013.04.005
17. Azami S, Talepasand S, Nazifi M, Rahimian Booger E. [Response Inhibition, Planning Skills and Speed Processing Training for Children with ADHD: Comparison between Cognitive-Motor Rehabilitation and Drug Therapy Approaches]. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2017; 7(25): 31-35. doi: 10.22054/jcps.2017.7131 [Article in Persian]
18. Hakimjavadi M, Gholamali Lavasani M, Shakouri HR, Abdolahifar A, Momeni F. [Comparison of the efficacy of behavioral, medicinal and combination of behavioral and medicinal therapy on reduction of hyperactivity / attention deficit disorder symptoms in children]. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2015; 17(1): 42-47. [Article in Persian]
19. Yaghubi H, Jazayeri AR, Khoshabi K, Dolatshahi B, Niknam Z. [Comparison of the efficacy of norbide, ritalin and combination therapy in reducing the symptoms of children (ADHD)]. Scientific-Research Journal of Shahed University. 2008; 15(31): 71-84. [Article in Persian]
20. Delavare A. [Theoretical and Practical Principles of Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences]. 6th ed. Tehran: Roshd Publications. 2009; p: 131. [Persian]
21. Nejati V, Bahrami H, Abravan M, Robenzade Sh, Motiei H. [Executive function and working memory in attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder and healthy children]. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2013; 15(3): 69-76. [Article in Persian]
22. Piepmeier AT, Shih CH, Whedon M, Williams LM, Davis ME, Henning DA, et al. The effect of acute exercise on cognitive performance in children with and without ADHD. J Sport Health Sci. 2015 Mar; 4(1): 97-104. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jshs.2014.11.004
23. Fischer M. Parenting stress and the child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Clin Child Psychol. 1990; 19(4): 337-46. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15374424jccp1904_5
24. Saha P, Chakraborty P, Mukhopadhyay P, Bandhopadhyay D, Ghosh S. Computer-Based Attention Training for treating a Child with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: An Adjunct to Pharmacotherapy - A case report. J Pharm Res. 2015; 9(11): 612-17.
25. Pumaccahua TT, Wong EH, Eeist DJ. Effects of Computerized Cognitive Training on Working Memory in a School Setting. Int J Learn Teach Educ Res. 2017 Mar; 16(3): 88-104.