1. Glasser W. Counseling with choice theory: the new reality therapy. New York: Harper Collins. 2000; pp: 54-77.
2. Ahmadi K, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Aetemadi A, Mirzmani M. [The effects of lifestyle changing on decreasing couple maladjustment]. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clincial Psychology. 2006; 12(2): 101-8. [Article in Persian]
3. Malek Mahmoudi A. [After Divorce]. 1st ed. Esfahan: Shahid Fahmideh Publication. 2002; pp: 4-12. [Persian]
4. Garner CN. The reality of divorce: A study of the effects of divorce on parents and their children. Liberty University. Fortified Marriages Ministry. 2008.
5. Jimenez SS, Niles B, Park C. A mindfulness model of affect regulation and depressive symptoms: Positive emotions, mood regulation expectancies, and self-acceptance as regulatory mechanisms. Pers Individ Dif. 2010 Oct; 49(6): 645-50. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2010.05.041
6. Salkovskis PM. Obsessional-compulsive problems: a cognitive-behavioural analysis. Behav Res Ther. 1985; 23(5): 571-83.
7. Ameri F, Noorbala AA, Ejei J, Rasoulzadeh Tabatabaiei SK. [The effect of family therapy interventions on marital differences]. Journal of Psychology. 2003; 7(3): 218-32. [Article in Persian]
8. Masumi A. [Effectiveness group therapy reality on irrational beliefs and degree of hopelessness insuicide attempters]. Dissertation. Islamic Azad University, Sari Branch. 2011. [Persian]
9. Shafieabadi A, Delavar A, Sadrpoushan N. [The study effects of reality therapy group practices on students reduce anxiety teen girl]. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2005; 7(25): 21-34. [Article in Persian]
10. Glasser W, Glasser C. Eight lessons for a happier marriage. 1st ed. HarperCollins e-books. 2009.
11. Jahan Shahi S. [Effectiveness psychological education group therapy based on the fact the adaptability and responsibility of high school girls]. Dissertation. Islamic Azad University, Sari Branch. 2013. [Persian]
12. Amiri M, Agha Mohamadian Sherbaf HR, Kimiaei SA. [Effectivenes of approach to the reality of group therapy thesource of controland checking strategies]. Thought and Behavior in Clinical Psychology. 2012; 6(24): 59-68. [Article in Persian]
13. Karim Abadi A. [Effectivenes educationchoice theory on cultural marital satisfaction in Gorgan city]. Dissertation. Islamic Azad University, Ghochan Branch. 2010. [Persian]
14. Ebadian S. [Effectiveness of group counseling Glaserapproach to increase public health students]. Dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University. 2006. [Persian]
15. Ahadi H, Yousefiluyeh M, Salehi M, Ahmadi E. [Comparison of intervention efficacy rational-emotional-behavioral group therapy in improving public health reality of female students]. Journal of Psychological Research. 2009; 1(2): 1-15. [Article in Persian]
16. Arrindell WA, Heesink J, Feij JA. The Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS): appraisal with 1700 healthy young adults in The Netherlands. Personality and Individual Differences. 1999 May; 26(5): 815-26. doi:10.1016/S0191-8869(98)00180-9
17. Larson JS. The conceptualization of health. Med Care Res Rev. 1999 Jun; 56(2): 123-36. doi: 10.1177/107755879905600201
18. Jang SN, Kawachi I, Chang J, Boo K, Shin HG, Lee H, et al. Marital status, gender, and depression: analysis of the baseline survey of the Korean Longitudinal Study of Ageing (KLoSA). Soc Sci Med. 2009 Dec; 69(11): 1608-15. doi: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2009.09.007
19. Imanizad A. [Effectiveness of problem-solving skills training to increase individual-Social adjustment divorced women in Kermanshah city]. Dissertation. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Khuzestan University. 2007. [Persian]
20. Pasha GHR, Amini S. [The effect of reality therapy on life expectancy and anxiety martyrs' wives]. Journal of Social Psychology (New Findings in Psychology). 2009; 3(9): 37-50. [Article in Persian]
21. Davies MI, Clark DM. Thought suppression produces a rebound effect with analogue post-traumatic intrusions. Behav Res Ther. 1998 Jun; 36(6): 571-82.
22. Azad H. [Psychopathology]. 11st ed. Tehran: Besat Publication. 2010. pp: 178-83. [Persian]
23. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5). 2013.
24. Eskandari M, Bahmani B, Saghayian A, Asgari A. [Effectiveness of reality therapy group on psychological well-being of female headed households]. Research in Clinical Psychology and Counseling. 2015-2016; 5(2): 5-15. doi: 10.22067/ijap.v5i2.31171 [Article in Persian]
25. Rafieenia P, Azad Fallah P, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Rasulzadeh KT. [Effect of mood state on cardiovascular responses based on extraversion and neuroticism personality dimensions]. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2009; 3(2): 85-91. [Article in Persian]
26. Prenzlau S. Using reality therapy to reduce PTSD-related symptoms. International Journal of Reality Therapy. 2006; 25(2): 23-29.
27. Glasser W. [Reality therapy in action]. Translated by Ali Sahebi. 3rd ed. Tehran: Saye Sokhan Publication. 2000; pp: 219-22. [Persian]
28. Brown T, Swenson S. Identifying basic needs: the contextual need assessment. International Journal of Reality Therapy. 2005; 24(2): 7-10.
29. Forghani Toroghi O, Javan Bakht M, Baiyazi MH, Sahebi A, Vahidi S, Derogar Kh. [The effectivenessof group cognitive-behavioral training and group reality therapy on self-esteem of high school students]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2012; 1(2): 80-172. [Article in Persian]
30. Shishefar S, Kazemi F, Pezeshk Sh. The effectiveness of reality therapy training to increase happiness and responsibility in the mothers of children with Autism disorder. Psychology of Exceptional Individuals. 2018; 7(27): 53-77. doi: 10.22054/jpe.2018.18761.1487. [Article in Persian]
31. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the general health questionnaire. Psychol Med. 1979 Feb; 9(1): 139-45.
32. Bagheri SA, Bvlhry J, Peyravy H. [Assessmen t of the mental health status of students incoming year 73-74 in Tehran University]. Thought and Behavior in Clinical Psychology. 1997; 1(4): 30-38. [Article in Persian]
33. Astura GB. [Stress (new illness of civilization)]. Translated by Dadsetan P. 1st ed. Tehran: Roshd Publication. 2008; pp: 135-37. [Persian]
34. Nourbala AA, Mohammad K, Bagheri Yazdi SA, Yasami MT. [Study of mental health status of individuals above 15 years of age in Islamic Republic of Iran in the year 1999]. Hakim. 2002; 5(1): 1-10. [Article in Persian]
35. Fathi Ashtiani A, Dadsetani M. [Psychological tests, Personality assessment and health]. 1st ed. Tehran: Besat Publication. 2009; pp:309-15. [Persian]
36. Shams G, Karam Ghadiri N, Esmaeli Torkanbori Y, Ebrahimkhani N. [Validation and reliability assessment of the Persian version of obsessive beliefs questionnaire-44]. Adv Cogn Sci. 2004; 6 (1 and 2): 23-36. [Article in Persian]
37. Corey G. [Theory and practice of group counseling]. Translated by Zahrakar K, Mohsenzade F, Heydarnia A, Boostanipour A, Sami A. 2nd ed. Tehran: Virayesh Publication. 2014; pp: 533-50. [Persian]
38. Khosravi Z, Aghajani M. [Relationship between general health, locus of control and coping strategy in the first year of high school female students, Tehran]. Women's Studies (Sociological & Psychological). 2003; 1: 15-94. [Article in Persian]
39. Khaleghi Abbas Abadi S. [Effects of reality therapy on increasing happiness and mental health]. Dissertation. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University. 2006. [Persian]
40. Glasser W. [Schools without failure]. Translate by Tabrizi H. Tehran: Roshd Publication. 2nd ed. 2001; pp: 125-32. [Persian]
41. Ghoreishi M, Behboodi M. [Effectiveness of group reality therapy on emotion regulation and academic self-efficacy of female students]. Community Health. 2017; 4(3): 233-43. [Article in Persian]
42. Babapour Kh, Poursharifi H, Hashemi T, Ahmadi E. [The relationship between meta-cognition and mindfulness components with obsessive beliefs of students]. Journal of School Psychology. 2013; 1(4): 23-38. [Article in Persian]
43. Asgari F. [The study effectiveness of areality therapy on reducematernal anxiety]. Dissertation. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. 2007. [Persian]