1. Roth GA, Huffman MD, Moran AE, Feigin V, Mensah GA, Naghavi M, et al. Global and Regional Patterns in Cardiovascular Mortality From 1990 to 2013. Circulation. 2015; 132: 1667-78. [DOI
2. Hasanzadeh M, Sabzevari A, Vahedian M. [Mortality and morbidity followed coronary artery bypass surgery]. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 1(1): 59-65. [Article in Persian]
3. Fayyazi S, Sayadi N, Gheybizadeh M. Comparison of quality of life before and after open heart surgery. Zahedan J Res Med Sci. 2012; 14(9): 98-100.
4. Bauer BA, Cutshall SM, Wentworth LJ, Engen D, Messner PK, Wood CM, et al. Effect of massage therapy on pain, anxiety, and tension after cardiac surgery: a randomized study. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2010 May; 16(2): 70-75. [DOI
5. Amirian Z, Hemmati Maslakpak M, Jalali R, Khalkhali H, Salehi Sh. [The effects of regular physical activity at home on patients' quality of life after coronary artery bypass surgery]. Knowledge and Health. 2013; 8(2): 51-56. [Article in Persian]
6. Yousefi H, Abedi HA, Yarmohammadian MH, Elliott D. Comfort as a basic need in hospitalized patients in Iran: a hermeneutic phenomenology study. J Adv Nurs. 2009 Sep; 65(9): 1891-98. [DOI
7. lakdizaji S, pashaee S, zamanzade V, rahmani A. [Perspective of patients and nurses on priorities of caring behaviors in critical care units: A comparatice study]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2014; 12(9): 866-873. [Article in Persian]
8. Dowd T. Theory of comfort. In: Tomey AM, Alligood MR, eds. Nursing theorists and their work. 6th ed. New York: Mosby. 2006; pp: 726-42.
9. Liu M. Observation of Comfort Nursing in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Nursing.2015;4(3):1-3.
10. Phipps WJ, Sands JK, Marek JF. Medical-surgical nursing: Concepts and clinical practice. 6th ed. New York: Mosby. 1999; p: 2096.
11. Kaur J, Kaur S, Bhardwaj N. Effect of 'foot massage and reflexology' on physiological parameters of critically ill patients. Nursing and Midwifery Research Journal. 2012; 8(3): 223-33.
12. Jones J, Thomson P, Irvine K, Leslie SJ. Is there a specific hemodynamic effect in reflexology? A systematic review of randomized controlled trials. J Altern Complement Med. 2013 Apr; 19(4): 319-28. [DOI
13. Kolcaba K, Schirm V, Steiner R. Effects of hand massage on comfort of nursing home residents. Geriatr Nurs. 2006 Mar-Apr; 27(2): 85-91. [DOI
14. Kolcaba K, Dowd T, Steiner R, Mitzel A. Efficacy of hand massage for enhancing the comfort of nospice patient. J Hosp Palliat Nurs. 2004; 6(2): 91-102.
15. Moeini M, Davoodi V. [Comparison of the social status of men and women after coronary artery bypass graft surgery]. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2013; 1(3): 1-8. [Article in Persian]
16. Rafie F. [Design theory nursing care of burn patients]. Ph.D Dissertation. School of Nursing and Midwifery. Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2004. [Persian]
17. Babajani S, Babatabar H, Ebadi A, Mahmoudi H, Nasiri E. The effect of foot reflexology massage on the level of pain during chest tube removal after open heart surgery. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2014; 7(1): 15-22.
18. Bagheri-Nesami M, Zargar N, Gholipour-Baradari A, Khalilian A. [The effects of Reflexology massage on pain and fatigue of patient after coronary artery bypass graft]. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012; 22(92): 52-62. [Article in Persian]
19. Shafiei Z, Nourian K, Babaee S, Nazari A, Atashi V. [Effectiveness of massage therapy on muscular tension and relaxation of patients after coronary artery bypass graft surgery-a randomized clinical trial]. Journal of Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2014; 2(4): 8-16. [Article in Persian]
20. Chen WL, Liu GJ, Yeh SH, Chiang MC, Fu MY, Hsieh YK. Effect of back massage intervention on anxiety, comfort, and physiologic responses in patients with congestive heart failure. J Altern Complement Med. 2013 May; 19(5): 464-70. [DOI
21. Hattan J, King L, Griffiths P. The impact of foot massage and guided relaxation following cardiac surgery: a randomized controlled trial. J Adv Nurs. 2002 Jan; 37(2): 199-207.
22. Jane SW, Chen SL, Wilkie DJ, Lin YC, Foreman SW, Beaton RD, et al. Effects of massage on pain, mood status, relaxation, and sleep in Taiwanese patients with metastatic bone pain: a randomized clinical trial. Pain. 2011 Oct; 152(10): 2432-42. [DOI
23. Schafheutle EI, Cantrill JA, Noyce PR. Why is pain management suboptimal on surgical wards? J Adv Nurs. 2001 Mar; 33(6): 728-37.
24. Nerbass FB, Feltrim MI, Souza SA, Ykeda DS, Lorenzi-Filho G. Effects of massage therapy on sleep quality after coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2010; 65(11): 1105-10.
25. Zakerimoghadam M, Asgari S, Shariat E, Haghani H. [Current and expected status of comfort from the point of view of hospitalized cardiac surgery patients]. Iranian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 2015; 3(4): 34-41. [Article in Persian]
26. Mohr WK. Psychiatric-mental health nursing. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2003; p: 624.