1. Rezapoor A, Ebadifard Azar F, Abbasi broujeni P. [Situation of resource allocation in Iranian,s health system]. Journal of Hospital. 2013; 11(4): 53-64. [Article in Persian]
2. Castilla EJ. Organizing health care: a comparative analysis of National Institutions and Inequality over time. International Sociology. 2004 Nov; 19(4): 403-35. [DOI
3. World Health Organization. The promotion and development of traditional medicine. Report of a WHO meeting. Geneva. 1978.
4. Foss NB, Palm H, Krasheninnikoff M, Kehlet H, Gebuhr P. Impact of surgical complications on length of stay after hip fracture surgery. Injury. 2007 Jul; 38(7): 780-84. [DOI
5. Aiello FA, Gross ER, Krajewski A, Fuller R, Morgan A, Duffy A, et al. Post-appendectomy visits to the emergency department within the global period: a target for cost containment. Am J Surg. 2010 Sep; 200(3): 357-62. [DOI
6. Xiao J, Douglas D, Lee AH, Vemuri SR. A Delphi evaluation of the factors influencing length of stay in Australian hospitals. Int J Health Plann Manage. 1997 Jul-Sep; 12(3): 207-18. [DOI
7. Wang K, Yau KK, Lee AH. A zero-inflated Poisson mixed model to analyze diagnosis related groups with majority of same-day hospital stays. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2002 Jun; 68(3): 195-203.
8. Santos-Eggimann B, Paccaud F, Blanc T. Medical appropriateness of hospital utilization: an overview of the Swiss experience. Int J Qual Health Care. 1995 Sep; 7(3): 227-32. [DOI
9. Lanska DJ. Length of hospital stay for cerebrovascular disease in the United States: Professional Activity Study, 1963-1991. J Neurol Sci. 1994 Dec; 127(2): 214-20.
10. Yaghoubi M, Karimi S, Ketabi S, Javadi M. [Factors affecting in patients length of stay in Alzahra Hospital base on hierarchical analysis process technique]. Health Inf Manag. 2011; 8(3): 326-34. [Article in Persian]
11. Rafeiei M, Ayatollahi SMT, Behboodian J. [A comparison of statistical modeling strategies for analyzing length of stay in Shiraz educational hospitals]. Med J Tabriz Univ Med Sci 2007, 29(2): 43-51. [Article in Persian]
12. Vahidi R, Kushavar H, Khodayari R. [Factors affecting coronary artery patients hospital length of stay of Tabriz Madani hospital 2005-2006]. Journal of Health Administration. 2006 Nov; 9(25): 63-68. [Article in Persian]
13. Hosseini S, Dadash Pour M, Mesbah N, Hajian K, Haji Ahmadi M, Sajadi P, et al. [Assessment of referral system in health care delivery center of Paeengatab, Babol, 2003]. J Babol Univ Med Sci. 2005; 7(3): 85-90. [Article in Persian]
14. Mohamadali Noruzi M, Hosseni AF, Gohari MR. [Application of multilevel model in determining the effective factors in the length of stay among appendectomy patients]. Razi J Med Sci. 2014; 20(115): 70-77. [Article in Persian]
15. Mohseni M. [Medical sociology]. 1st ed. Tehran: Tahori Publication. 1997; pp: 15-17. [Persian]
16. Kermani B, Gharsi M, Ghanbari B, Sarabi Asiabar A, Atefi Manesh P, Baniasadi A, et al. [The relationship between the levels of patient care and length of stay in hospital]. Shefaye Khatam. 2015; 3(Supple 1): 32-40. [Article in Persian]
17. Rasoulinejad SA. [Referral patterns in Kashan's hospitals, 1996]. Fayz. 1997; 1(1): 41-5. [Article in Persian]
18. Arefnezhad M, Purmand S, Rava M, Isfahani P. [The affective factors on the length of hospital stay of acute coronary syndrome patients in Amir-al-momenin Hospital of Zabol in 2014]. Journa of Community Health. 2016; 10(1): 1-10. [Article in Persian]
19. Ameri H, Adham D, Panahi M, Khalili Z, Fasihi A, Moravveji M, et al. [Predictors for duration of stay in hospitals]. Journal of Health. 2015; 6(3): 256-65. [Article in Persian]
20. Ravangard R, Arab M, Zeraati H, Rashidian A, Akbarisari A, Niroomand N, et al. [A study of patient length of stay in Tehran University of Medical Sciences obstetrics and gynecology specialty hospital and its associated clinical and nonclinical factors]. Hakim Health Sys Res. 2010;13(2): 129-36. [Article in Persian]
21. Thompson JS, Baxter BT, Allison JG, Johnson FE, Lee KK, Park WY. Temporal patterns of postoperative complications. Arch Surg. 2003 Jun; 138(6): 596-602. [DOI
22. Pile JC. Evaluating postoperative fever: a focused approach. Cleve Clin J Med. 2006 Mar; 73 (Suppl 1): S62-6.
23. William R, Jarvis MD. Bennett & Brachman's Hospital Infections. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2014; pp: 540-52.
24. Askarian M, Yadollahi M, Assadian O. Point prevalence and risk factors of hospital acquired infections in a cluster of university-affiliated hospitals in Shiraz, Iran. J Infect Public Health. 2012 Apr; 5(2): 169-76. [DOI
25. Poch M, Mannering F. Negative binomial analysis of intersection-accident frequencies. J Transp Eng. 1996 Mar; 122(2): 105-13.
26. Scott Long J. Regression models for categorical and limited dependent variables. 1st ed. California: SAGE Publication.1997; pp: 221-30.
27. Lambert D. Zero-inflated Poisson regression, with an application to defects in manufacturing. Technometrics. 1992 Feb; 34(1): 1-14.
28. Ghosh SK, Mukhopadhyay P, Lu JC. Bayesian analysis of zero-inflated regression models. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. 2006 Apr; 136(4): 1360-75. [DOI
29. Roudbari M, Salehi M. [The poisson and negative binomial regression models with zero-inflated count: an application to educational data]. Razi J Med Sci. 2014; 21 (119): 18-24. [Article in Persian]
30. Yusuf OB, Bello T, Gureje O. Zero inflated poisson and zero inflated negative binomial models with application to number of falls in the elderly. Biostat Biometrics Open Acc J. 2017; 1(4): BBOAJ.MS.ID.555566.
31. Slymen DJ, Ayala GX, Arredondo EM, Elder JP. A demonstration of modeling count data with an application to physical activity. Epidemiol Perspect Innov. 2006 Mar; 3: 3. [DOI
32. Lord D, Washington SP, Ivan JN. Poisson, Poisson-gamma and zero-inflated regression models of motor vehicle crashes: balancing statistical fit and theory. Accid Anal Prev. 2005 Jan; 37(1): 35-46. [DOI
33. Yau KK, Lee AH. Zero-inflated Poisson regression with random effects to evaluate an occupational injury prevention programme. Stat Med. 2001 Oct; 20(19): 2907-20.
34. Lee AH, Stevenson MR, Wang K, Yau KK. Modeling young driver motor vehicle crashes: data with extra zeros. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2002 Jul; 34(4): 515-21.
35. Elhai JD, Calhoun PS, Ford JD. Statistical procedures for analyzing mental health services data. Psychiatry Res. 2008 Aug; 160(2): 129-36. [DOI
36. Akbarzadeh Baghban A, Pourhoseingholi A, Zayeri F, Jafari A, Alavian SM. Application of zero-inflated poisson mixed models in prognostic factors of hepatitis C. BioMed Research International. 2013; Article ID 403151. [DOI
37. Moghimbeigi A, Eshraghian MR, Mohammad K, Nourijelyani K, Husseini M. Determinants number of cigarette smoked with Iranian adolescents: a multilevel zero inflated poisson regression model. Iran J Public Health. 2009; 38(4): 91-96.
38. Snijders TAB. Power and sample size in multilevel linear models. In: Everitt BS, Howell DC (eds.). Encyclopedia of Statistics in Behavioral Science. Volume 3. Chicester: Wiley. 2005; pp: 1570-73.
39. Hardin JW, Hilbe JM. Generalized linear models and extensions. 3rd ed. Texas: Stata Press. 2007; pp: 25-34.
40. Imai H, Hosomi J, Nakao H, Tsukino H, Katoh T, Itoh T, Yoshida T. Characteristics of psychiatric hospitals associated with length of stay in Japan. Health Policy. 2005 Oct; 74(2): 115-21. [DOI
41. Agboado G, Peters J, Donkin L. Factors influencing the length of hospital stay among patients resident in Blackpool admitted with COPD: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 2012 Sep; 2(5). pii: e000869. [DOI
42. Abolghasem Gorji H, Ghorbanian A, Shahidi Sadeghi N. [Relationship between pre-hospital services to patients with acute myocardial infarction and their hospital length of stay in Hazrate Rasool hospital: 2009]. Journal of Health Administration. 2013; 15(50): 7-17. [Article in Persian]
43. Ithman MH, Goplarkrishna G,Beck NC, Das J, Petroski G. Predictors of length of stay in an acute psychiatric hospital. J Biosafety Health Educ. 2014; 2: 119. [DOI
44. Hasegawa K, Calhoun WJ, Pei YV, Chasm RM, Youngquist ST, Bittner JC, et al. Sex differences in hospital length of stay in children and adults hospitalized for asthma exacerbation. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2015 Dec; 115(6): 533-5.e1. [DOI
45. Gohari M, Vahabi N, Moghadamifard Z. [Semi-parametric Cox regression for factors affecting hospitalization length]. daneshvarmed. 2012; 19(99): 23-30. [Article in Persian]
46. Arab M, Akbari F, Tajvar M. [Relation between leadership styles and hospital performance indicators]. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2007; 10(4): 70-75. [Article in Persian]
47. Aguirre-Gas H, García-Melgar M, Garibaldi-Zapatero J. [The factors associated with a lengthy hospital stay in a third-level unit]. Gac Med Mex. 1997 Mar-Apr; 133(2): 71-77. [Article in Spanish]
48. Tu CP, Tsai CH, Tsai CC, Huang TS, Cheng SP, Liu TP. Postoperative ileus in the elderly. International Journal of Gerontology. 2014 Mar; 8(1): 1-5. [DOI
49. Luckey A, Livingston E, Taché Y. Mechanisms and treatment of postoperative ileus. Arch Surg. 2003 Feb; 138(2): 206-14.
50. Lubawski J, Saclarides T. Postoperative ileus: strategies for reduction. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Oct; 4(5): 913-17.
51. Saadat S. Predictors of prolonged hospitalization in patients with fever. Cureus. 2016 Sep; 8(9): e789. [DOI