1. Peris-Bonet R, Salmerón D, Martínez-Beneito MA, Galceran J, Marcos-Gragera R, Felipe S, et al. Childhood cancer incidence and survival in Spain. Ann Oncol. 2010 May; 21 (Suppl 3): iii103-110. doi: 10.1093/annonc/mdq092
2. Litzelman K, Catrine K, Gangnon R, Witt WP. Quality of life among parents of children with cancer or brain tumors: the impact of child characteristics and parental psychosocial factors. Qual Life Res. 2011 Oct; 20(8): 1261-69. doi: 10.1007/s11136-011-9854-2
3. Ross JA, Olshan AF. Pediatric cancer in the United States: the Children's Oncology Group Epidemiology Research Program. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2004 Oct; 13(10): 1552-54.
4. Modanloo S, Rohani C, Farahani Shirin Abadi A, Pourhossein gholi A. [Assessment of family function among parents of children with cancer]. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2015; 10(1): 56-65. [Article in Persian]
5. Mehranfar M, Younesi J, Banihashem A. Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy on Reduction of Depression and Anxiety Symptoms in Mothers of Children With Cancer. Iran J Cancer Prev. 2012; 5(1): 1-9.
6. Robinson KE, Gerhardt CA, Vannatta K, Noll RB. Parent and family factors associated with child adjustment to pediatric cancer. J Pediatr Psychol. 2007 May; 32(4): 400-10. doi: 10.1093/jpepsy/jsl038
7. Panganiban-Corales AT, Medina MF Jr. Family resources study: part 1: family resources, family function and caregiver strain in childhood cancer. Asia Pac Fam Med. 2011 Oct; 10(1): 14. doi: 10.1186/1447-056X-10-14
8. Jajormaneh F, Ghazavi Z, Mehrabi T, Najafi M. [The effect of stress management training program on self- efficacy mothers of children with thalassmia]. J Clin Nurs Midwifery. 2016; 5(2): 84-93. [Article in Persian]
9. Caprara GV, Pastorelli C, Regalia C, Scabini E, Bandura A. Impact of adolescents’ filial self- efficacy on quality of family functioning and satisfaction. J Res Adolesc. 2005; 15(1): 71-97. doi.org/10.1111/j.1532-7795.2005.00087.x
10. Sarabi Jamab M, Hassanabadi H, Mashhadi A, Asgharinekah SM. [The effectiveness of parent training on self efficacy of mothers of children with autism]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2011; 13(1): 84-93. [Article in Persian]
11. Montigny F, Lacharité C. Perceived parental efficacy: concept analysis. J Adv Nurs. 2005 Feb; 49(4): 387-96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2004.03302.x
12. Morshedi M, Davarniya R, Zahrakar K, Mahmudi M, Shakarami M. [The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on Reducing Couple Burnout of Couples]. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2016; 10(4): 76-87. [Article in Persian]
13. Roditi D, Robinson ME. The role of psychological interventions in the management of patients with chronic pain. Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2011; 4: 41-49. doi: 10.2147/PRBM.S15375
14. Twohig MP, Hayes SC, Masuda A. Increasing willingness to experience obsessions: acceptance and commitment therapy as a treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Behav Ther. 2006 Mar; 37(1): 3-13. doi: 10.1016/j.beth.2005.02.001
15. Datta A, Aditya C, Chakraborty A, Das P, Mukhopadhyay A. The Potential Utility of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Reducing Stress and Improving Wellbeing in Cancer Patients in Kolkata. J Cancer Educ. 2016 Dec; 31(4): 721-29. doi: 10.1007/s13187-015-0935-8
16. Montgomery D. The effects of acceptance and commitment therapy on parents of children diagnosed with autism. Doctoral dissertation. College of Social and Behavioral Sciences. Walden University. 2015.
17. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD. [A practical guide to acceptance and commitment-Therapy]. Translation by Alizadeh Mousavi E, Pirjavid F. 2nd ed. Tehran: Faraangizash Publishing. 2014; pp: 55-56. [Persian]
18. Rezaei F, Ghazanfari F, Rezaeean M. [The Effectiveness of Positive Parenting Program (Triple-P) in Parental stress and Self Efficacy of mothers and behavioral problems of students with educable mental retardation]. J Torbat Heydariyeh Uni Med Sci. 2017; 5(1): 7-16. [Article in Persian]
19. Ashori M, Afrooz Gh, Arjmandnia AA, Pormohammadreza-tajrishi M, Ghobari-Bonab B. [The effectiveness of positive parenting program (Triple-P) on parental self-efficacy and mother-child interaction in childeren suffering from intellectual disability]. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Med Sci. 2015; 23(5): 489-500. [Article in Persian]
20. Mohammadi Khashouei M, Ghorbani M, Tabatabaei F. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) on self-efficacy, perceived stress and resiliency in type II diabetes patients. Glob J Health Sci. 2017; 9(5): 18-26. doi: 10.5539/gjhs.v9n5p18
21. Brown FL, Whittingham K, Boyd RN, McKinlay L, Sofronoff K. Does Stepping Stones Triple P plus Acceptance and Commitment Therapy improve parent, couple, and family adjustment following paediatric acquired brain injury? A randomised controlled trial. Behav Res Ther. 2015 Oct; 73: 58-66. doi: 10.1016/j.brat.2015.07.001
22. Woidneck MR, Morrison KL, Twohig MP. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for the Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Among Adolescents. Behav Modif. 2014 Jul; 38(4): 451-76. doi: 10.1177/0145445513510527
23. Kowalkowski JD. The impact of a group-based acceptance and commitment therapy intervention on parents of children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. Doctoral dissertation. Department of Psychology. Eastern Michigan University. 2012.
24. Molavi P, Mikaeili N, Rahimi N, Mehri S. [The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Based on Reducing Anxiety and Depression in Students with Social Phobia]. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci. 2014; 14(4): 412-23. [Article in Persian]