1. Golalizade E, Musazade M, Amiresmaili M, Ahangar N. [Second level challenges in family physician program: qualitative research]. J Med Counc I.R. Iran. 2012; 29(4): 309-21. [Article in Persian]
2. Henrique F, Calvo MC. [Assessment of the family health program in municipalities in Santa Catarina State, Brazil]. Cad Saude Publica. 2008 Apr; 24(4): 809-19. [Article in Portuguese]
3. Raeissi P, Ebadi Fard Azar F, Roudbari M, Shabani kia H. [The impact of family physician program on mother and child health indices in rural population auspices of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences and Health Care Services, Iran 2009]. J Health Adm. 2011; 14(43): 27-36. [Article in Persian]
4. Nasiripur A, Ebraze A, Delgoshai B. [Study of management guidelines for preoperative assessment in patients admitted to the auditory and throat department of Tehran Bazarganan Hospital]. Aud Vestib Res. 2006; 15(1): 47-52. [Article in Persian]
5. Kuşdal Y, Yeşiltepe-Mutlu G, Özsu E, Çizmecioğlu FM, Hatun Ş. Congenital hypothyroidism screening program in Turkey: a local evaluation. Turk J Pediatr. 2012 Nov-Dec; 54(6): 590-95.
6. Asadi S. [Evaluation of the implementation of the family physician plan based on the SWOT model in Iran]. J Med Educ Dev. 2013; 6(2): 72-77. [Article in Persian]
7. Mansurian M, Rastgarimehr B, Kalantari Z, Mahram M, Hoseinzade Milani M, Shafieyan Z, et al. [The effect of family physician program on health indicators in rural population of Qazvin province, 2004-2010]. Razi J Med Sci. 2014; 21(126): 28-31. [Article in Persian]
8. National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 2010: With Special Feature on Death and Dying. Hyattsville, MD. 2011.
9. Khademi N, Gooya MM, Izade B, Mansory F, Laghai Z. [Decreasing risk factors of non-communicable diseases among health workers of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences (2008-2010)]. Hakim Health Systems Research Journal. 2013; 15(4): 330-38. [Article in Persian]
10. Abdollahy AA, Bazrafshan HR, Salehi A, Behnampour N, Hosayni SA, Rahmany H, et al. [Epidemiology of hypertension among urban population in Golestan province in north of Iran]. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2007; 8(4): 37-41. [Article in Persian]
11. Shayesteh M, Sharifzadeh GhR, Jamavar MR, Etesam Kh, Bahlgerdi F. [Review Surveillance system in infectious diseases in the years 2007 and 2008 in South Khorasan province]. Scientific Quarterly of Birjand Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2009; 6(1): 25-29. [Article in Persian]
12. Barati O, Maleki MR, Gohari MR, Kabir MJ, Amiresmaili MR, Abdi Zh. [The impact of family physician program on health indicators in Iran (2003-2007)]. Payesh. 2012; 11(3): 361-63. [Article in Persian]
13. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. [A performance monitoring checklist in communicable Disease Management Center]. Tehran, Iran: Deputy of Health, Ministry of Health & Medical Education. Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Scineces. 2017. [Persian]
14. Khadivi R, Hashemi T, Farrokh Siar E, Rohani M. [The assessment of family physicians’ performance in screening of hypertension and diabetes mellitus in rural areas of Isfahan county: A 5-year survey]. J Isfahan Med Sch. 2012; 30(209): 1650-61. [Article in Persian]
15. Dorreh F, Yousefi Chaijan P, Javaheri J, Eshrati B, Amiri Z. [Evaluation of 6 years performance of screening program of congenital hypothyroidism in Markazi province (2006-2012)]. Arak Med Univ J. 2013; 16(8): 40-47. [Article in Persian]
16. Mohammadian M, Sojodi L, Etemadinejad S. [Survey of concentrations of PM2.5 inside and outside of shops in Sari’s city centre]. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2011; 21(84): 72-79. [Article in Persian]
17. Chiou SJ, Huang YT, Lee JJ, Wang SI, Yaung CL. Historical research into tuberculosis control strategies and the implications of mortality trends in Taiwan. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2011 Aug; 15(8): 1033-37. doi: 10.5588/ijtld.10.0502
18. Miri M, Ramazani A, Hanafi H, Gholinejad B. [Analysis of quality assessment of the prevention & control of hypertension plan in Birjand University of Medical Sciences]. Horizon Med Sci. 2006; 12(2): 39-45. [Article in Persian]
19. Ahmadi A, Hasanzadeh J, Rajaeifard A. [Metabolic control and care assessment in patients with type 2 diabetes in Chaharmahal & Bakhtiyari Province 2008]. Endocrin Metabol. 2009; 11(1): 33-39. [Article in Persian]
20. Ensign J. Quality of health care: The views of homeless youth. Health Serv Res. 2004 Aug; 39(4 Pt 1): 695-708. 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2004.00253.x
21. FAO. Brucella melitensis in Eurasia and the Middle East. FAO Animal Production and Health Proceedings. Rome. 2010; No 10.