1. Sarkhel S. Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry, 10th edition. Indian J Psychiatry. 2009 Oct-Dec; 51(4): 331.
2. Abedian Z, Soltani N, Mokhber N, Esmaily H. [Relationship between social support and postpartum depression in women with preeclampsia]. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2015; 17(136): 10-18. [Article in Persian]
3. Gharacheh M, Ranjbar F, Azadi S. [Women’s Quality of Life and Postpartum Depression]. Iran J Nurs. 2018; 30 (110): 68-77. [Article in Persian]
4. Barekatain M, Tavakkoli M, Kheirabadi G, Maracy M R. [The Relationship between life-time Prevalence of Bipolar Spectrum Disorders and Incidence of Postnatal Depression]. Iran J Psychiatry & Clin Psychol. 2009; 15(2): 183-92. [Article in Persian]
5. Ghanei Gheshlagh R, Mahmoodi H, Baghi V. [A Comparison of Postpartum Depression between Fathers and Mothers in Saqqez]. Psy Nurs. 2015; 3(2): 72-79. [Article in Persian]
6. Veisani Y, Sayehmiri K. [Prevalence of Postpartum Depression in Iran - A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis]. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2012; 15(14): 21-29. [Article in Persian]
7. Parsa P, Ahangpour P, Shobeiri F, Soltanian A, Rahimi A. [The effect of group counseling based on problem solving on postpartum depression in mothers attending to health care centers in Hamadan city]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017; 15(6): 440-48. [Article in Persian]
8. Masoudnia E. [Relationship between Perceived Social Support and Risk of Postpartum Depression Disorder]. Iran J Nurs. 2011; 24(70): 8-18. [Article in Persian]
9. Pourkhaleghi N, Askarizadeh G, Fazilat-Pour M. [Predicting Post-Partum Depression of Nulliparous Women: Role of Social Support and Delivery Type]. J Health Care. 2017; 19(1): 18-29. [Article in Persian]
10. Rahmatollahi N, Khodabakhshi-Koolaee A, Mansoor L, Taghipour E. [The relationship between experiencing physical and emotional-verbal violence and perceived social support with postpartum depression among women]. Community Health. 2015; 2(2): 68-77. [Article in Persian]
11. Shafiee M, Davoodyzade jolgeh H, Dabirifard M, Dabirifard S, Shafiee M. [The relationship between social support and postpartum depression in mothers with premature newborn infants: A critical survey]. J Toloo-e-behdasht. 2018; 17(4): 81-93. [Article in Persian]
12. Reid V, Meadows-Oliver M. Postpartum depression in adolescent mothers: an integrative review of the literature. J Pediatr Health Care. 2007 Sep-Oct; 21(5): 289-98. doi: 10.1016/j.pedhc.2006.05.010
13. Kim THM, Connolly JA, Tamim H. The effect of social support around pregnancy on postpartum depression among conadian teen mothers and adult mothers in the maternity experiences survey. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2014; 14: 162. doi: 10.1186/1471-2393-14-162
14. Panzarine S, Slater E, Sharps P. Coping, social support, and depressive symptoms in adolescent mothers. J Adolesc Health. 1995 Aug; 17(2): 113-19. doi: 10.1016/1054-139X(95)00064-Y
15. Hassan Zahraee R, Fahami F, yazdani M, Ahmadi Z, Bashardoost N. [Supportive role of the midwife in preventing postpartum depression]. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2003; 7(1): 19-24. [Article in Persian]
16. Melo G, Maroco J, de Mendonça A. Influence of personality on caregiver's burden, depression and distress related to the BPSD. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2011 Dec; 26(12): 1275-82. doi: 10.1002/gps.2677
17. Gershuny BS, Sher KJ. The relation between personality and anxiety: findings from a 3-year prospective study. J Abnorm Psychol. 1998 May; 107(2): 252-62.
18. Montazeri A, Torkan B, Omidvari S. The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. BMC Psychiatry. 2007 Apr; 7: 11. doi: 10.1186/1471-244X-7-11
19. Roshan Chesly R, Shaeeri M, Atrifard M, Nikkhah A, Ghaem Maghami B, Rahimierad A. [Investigating Psychometric Properties of “NEO-Five Factor Inventory” (NEO-FFI)]. Journal of Clinical Psychology and Personality. 2006; 1(16): 27-36. [Article in Persian]
20. Asgari P, Naderi F, Sharafodin H. [Relationship between social anxiety and social support with mental well-being in female students]. Scientific Research Quarterly of Woman and Culture, 2011; 1(2): 48-58. [Article in Persian]
21. Soheil Baigi S, Sharifi Pour F, Dastmozd L. The relationship between model of delivery and postpartum depression. Ann Trop Med Public Health. 2017; 10(4): 874-77.
22. Mazhari S, Nakhaee N. Validation of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale in an Iranian sample. Arch Womens Ment Health. 2007; 10(6): 293-97. doi: 10.1007/s00737-007-0204-x
23. Garooci Farshi T, Taghavi N. [A New Approach to Personality Assessment (Using Factor Analysis in Personality Studies)]. 1st ed. Tehran: Research Society Publications. 2001. [Persian]
24. Hgharabaghi H, Garooci M. [Relationship between five factor model of personality and job satisfaction in employees of Tabriz tractor manufactory]. Journal of Education and Psychology. 2010; 4(2): 113-28. [Article in Persian]
25. Fooladvand Kh, Farzad V, Shahraray M, Sangari AA. [Role of social support, academic stress and academic self-efficacy on mental and physical health]. Contemporary Psychology. 2009-2010; 4(2): 81-94. [Article in Persian]
26. Gao LL, Chan WCC, Mao Q. Depression, perceived stress, and social support among first-time Chinese mothers and fathers in the postpartum period. 2009; 32(1): 50-58. https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.20306
27. Logsdon MC, Koniak-Griffin D. Social support in postpartum adolescents: guidelines for nursing assessments and interventions. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2005 Nov-Dec; 34(6): 761-8. doi: 10.1177/0884217505281855
28. Adejuwon GA, Adekunle IF, Ojeniran M. Social Support and Personality Traits as Predictors of Psychological Wellbeing of Postpartum Nursing Mothers in Oyo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Caring Sciences. 2018; 11(2): 704-18.
29. Amini L, Heidary M, Daneshparvar H. Personality Traits and their Impacts on the Mental Health of Battered Women. Journal of Midwifery Reproductive Health. 2015; 3(2): 349-54. doi: 10.22038/JMRH.2015.3966
30. Bayrami M, Gholizadeh H. [Personality Factors as Predictors of Depression and Life Satisfaction]. J Urmia Univ Med Sci. 2011; 22(2): 92-98. [Article in Persian]