1. Joslin LE, Davis CR, Dolan P, Clark EM. Quality of life and neck pain in nurses. Int J Occup Med Environ Health. 2014 Apr; 27(2): 236-42. doi: 10.2478/s13382-014-0267-7
2. Arsalani N, Fallahi-Khoshknab M, Josephson M, Lagerström M. Musculoskeletal disorders and working conditions among Iranian nursing personnel. Int J Occup Saf Ergon. 2014; 20(4): 671-80. doi: 10.1080/10803548.2014.11077073
3. Bernal D, Campos-Serna J, Tobias A, Vargas-Prada S, Benavides FG, Serra C. Work-related psychosocial risk factors and musculoskeletal disorders in hospital nurses and nursing aides: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Nurs Stud. 2015 Feb; 52(2): 635-48. doi: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2014.11.003
4. Knezevic B, Milosevic M, Golubic R, Belosevic L, Russo A, Mustajbegovic J. Work-related stress and work ability among Croatian university hospital midwives. Midwifery. 2011 Apr; 27(2): 146-53. doi: 10.1016/j.midw.2009.04.002
5. Embriaco N, Papazian L, Kentish-Barnes N, Pochard F, Azoulay E. Burnout syndrome among critical care healthcare workers. Curr Opin Crit Care. 2007 Oct; 13(5): 482-88. doi: 10.1097/MCC.0b013e3282efd28a
6. Kiani Dehkordi M. [Study objective factors and possible interference resiliency dependent and non-dependent drug dependence in boys and men with substance]. Thesis in Psychiatry. University of Welfare and Rehabilitation; 2005. [Persian]
7. Sharifi K, Saeedi H. [Prediction of psychological well-being based on the orientation of life and optimism]. Journal of Rooyesh – e - Ravanshenasi. 2015; 4(1): 42-59. [Article in Persian]
8. Thomas P, Nasir L. What can health and wellbeing boards do for us? London J Prim Care (Abingdon). 2012; 5(1): 77.
9. Pinquart M. Moderating effect of dispositional resilience on association between hassles and psychological distress. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. 2009; 30(1): 53-60. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.appdev.2008.10.005
10. De Santis JP, Florom-Smith A, Vermeesch A, Barroso S, DeLeon DA. Motivation, management, and mastery: a theory of resilience in the context of HIV infection. J Am Psychiatr Nurses Assoc. 2013 Jan-Feb; 19(1): 36-46. doi: 10.1177/1078390312474096
11. Synder CR, Lopez SJ. Handbook of positive psychology. New York: Oxford University Press. 2002.
12. Garmezy N. Resilience in children's adaptation to negative life events and stressed environments. Pediatr Ann. 1991 Sep; 20(9): 459-60, 463-6.
13. Souri H. Hejazi E. [The relationship between resilience and psychological well-being: the mediating role of optimism]. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2014; 15(55): 5-15. [Article in Persian]
14. Diener E, Oishi S, Lucas RE. Personality, culture, and subjective well-being: emotional and cognitive evaluations of life. Annu Rev Psychol. 2003; 54: 403-25. doi: 10.1146/annurev.psych.54.101601.145056
15. Eid M, Diener E. Global judgments of subjective well-being: Situational variability and long-term stability. Soc Indic Res. 2004; 65(3): 245-77.
16. Tlapeka SM, Auslander W, Edmond T, Gerke D, Voth Schrag R, Threlfall J. The moderating role of resiliency on the negative effects of childhood abuse for adolescent girls involved in child welfare. Child Youth Serv Rev. 2017 Feb; 73: 437-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2016.11.026
17. Bossick BE, Rogers J. An empirical examination of the relationship between posttraumatic growth and the personality traits of hardiness, sense of coherence, locus of control, self-efficacy, Resilience, and optimism. Doctor of Philosophy. United state, Ohio: University of Akron; 2008. Dissertation: 4626. http://rave.ohiolink.edu/etdc/view?acc_num=akron1227148365
18. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety. 2003; 18(2): 76-82. doi: 10.1002/da.10113
19. American Psychiatric Association. DSM-5 Task Force. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: DSM-5. 5th ed. Washington, D.C: American Psychiatric Association. 2013.
20. Naderi F, Shokouhi M. [The relationships of the optimism, humor, social maturity and death anxiety among ahvaz Golestan hospital hurses]. Journal of Social Psychology ( New Findings in psychology). 2009; 4(10): 85-94. [Article in Persian]
21. Lebowitz KR, Suh S, Diaz PT, Emery CF. Effects of humor and laughter on psychological functioning, quality of life, health status, and pulmonary functioning among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a preliminary investigation. Heart Lung. 2011 Jul-Aug; 40(4): 310-19. doi: 10.1016/j.hrtlng.2010.07.010
22. Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Alipour A, Torgheh M. [Effect of humor on burnout of nurses in Qazvin City]. Qazvin J Univ Med Sci. 2013-2014; 17(5): 62-65. [Article in Persian]
23. Svebak S. The sense of humor questionnaire: conceptualization and review of 40 years of findings in empirical research. Eur J Psychol. 2010;6(3): 288-310. https://doi.org/10.5964/ejop.v6i3.218
24. Scheier MF, Carver CS, Bridges MW. Distinguishing optimism from neuroticism (and trait anxiety, self-mastery, and self-esteem): a reevaluation of the Life Orientation Test. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1994 Dec; 67(6): 1063-78.
25. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety. 2003; 18(2): 76-82. doi: 10.1002/da.10113
26. Khoshouei MS. [Relationship between Sense of humor and mental disorders in pre-university students city Isfahan]. Modern Psychological Research. 2008; 3(9): 47-64. [Article in Persian]
27. Kajbaf MB, Oreyzi Samani SHR, Khodabakhshi M. [Standardization, reliabilty, and validity of optimism scale in Esfahan and a survey of relationship between optimism, selfmastery, and depressin]. Psychological Studies. 2006; 1(1-2): 51-68. [Article in Persian]
28. Khodabakhshi-Koolaee A, MirAfzal N. Relationship between humor and social support with sex satisfaction in elderly married women. Journal of Gerontology. 2017; 2(1): 1-10. [Article in Persian]
29. Jafari E , Eskandari H, Sohrabi F, Delavar A. [Effectiveness of coping skills training based on marlatt relapse prevention model in relapse prevention and resiliency enhancement in subjects with substance dependency]. Journal of Clinical Psycology. 2009; 1(3): 77-87. doi: 10.22075/JCP.2017.2016 [Article in Persian]
30. Amini F, Farah bakhsh K, Nikoozadeh Kordmirza E. [Comparative analysis of life satisfaction, resilience and burnout among intensive and other units nurses]. Journal of Nursing Management. 2013; 1(4): 9-17. [Article in Persian]
31. Mohammadi M. [Investigating the factors affecting resilience in people at risk of substance abuse]. Ph.D thesis. Welfare and Rehabilitation Universit. Tehran. 2005. [Persian]
32. Mache S, Vitzthum K, Wanke E; David A, Klapp BF, Danzer G. Exploring the impact of resilience, self-efficacy, optimism and organizational resources on work engagement. Work. 2014; 47(4): 491-500. doi: 10.3233/WOR-131617
33. Chang Y, Wang PC, Li HH, Liu YC. Relations among depression, self-efficacy and optimism in a sample of nurses in Taiwan. J Nurs Manag. 2011 Sep; 19(6): 769-76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01180.x
34. Tubbert SJ. Resiliency in Emergency Nurses. J Emerg Nurs. 2016 Jan; 42(1): 47-52. doi: 10.1016/j.jen.2015.05.016
35. Cope V, Jones B, Hendricks J. Why nurses chose to remain in the workforce: Portraits of resilience. Collegian. 2016; 23(1): 87-95.
36. Tusaie Mumford K. Psychosocial resilience in rural adolescents: optimism, perceived social support and gender differences. Thesis (Ph.D). Illustrations: University of Pittsburgh. 2001.
37. Mesmer-Magnus J, Glew DJ, Viswesvaran C. A meta-analysis of positive humor in the workplace. J Manage Psychol. 2012, 27(2): 155-90. https://doi.org/10.1108/02683941211199554
38. Westwood RI, Johnston A. Humor in organization: From function to resistance. International Journal of Humor Research. 2013; 26(2): 219-47. https://doi.org/10.1515/humor-2013-0024
39. Lehmann-Willenbrock N, Allen JA. How fun are your meetings? Investigating the relationship between humor patterns in team interactions and team performance. J Appl Psychol. 2014 Nov; 99(6): 1278-87. doi: 10.1037/a0038083
40. Englert LM. Learning with laughter: using humor in the nursing classroom. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2010 Jan-Feb; 31(1): 48-9.
41. Feagai HE. Let humor lead your nursing practice. Nurse Leader. 2011; 9(4): 44-46. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mnl.2010.10.005
42. Alkhattab MA. Humor as a teaching strategy: the effect on students' educational retention and attention in a nursing baccalaureate classroom. Nursing Master Thesis. Valparaiso University. 2012.