1. Comer JS, Puliafico AC, Aschenbrand SG, McKnight K, Robin JA, Goldfine ME, et al. A pilot feasibility evaluation of the CALM Program for anxiety disorders in early childhood. J Anxiety Disord. 2012 Jan; 26(1): 40-49. doi: 10.1016/j.janxdis.2011.08.011
2. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 5th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press. 2013; pp: 541-82.
3. Reis Merikangas KR, He JP, Burstein M, Swanson SA, Avenevoli S, Cui L, et al. Lifetime prevalence of mental disorders in U.S. adolescents: Results from the National Comorbidity Survey Replication-Adolescent Supplement (NCS-A). J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2010; 49(10): 980-89. doi: 10.1016/j.jaac.2010.05.017
4. Buckner JD, Schmidt NB, Lang AR, Small JW, Schlauch RC, Lewinsohn PM. Specificity of social anxiety disorder as a risk factor for alcohol and cannabis dependence. J Psychiatr Res. 2008 Feb; 42(3): 230-39. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychires.2007.01.002
5. Cobham VE, Dadds MR, Spence SH, McDermott B. Parental anxiety in the treatment of childhood anxiety: a different story three years later. J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol. 2010; 39(3): 410-20. doi: 10.1080/15374411003691719
6. Cooper-Vince CE, Pincus, DB, Comer JS. Maternal intrusiveness,family financial means, and anxiety across childhood in a large multiphase sam-ple of community youth. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2014 Apr; 42(3): 429-38. doi: 10.1007/s10802-013-9790-4
7. Xu J, Ni Sh, Ran M, Zhang C. The relationship between parenting styles and adolescents’ social anxiety in migrant families: A study in guangdong, China. Front Psychol. 2017 Apr; 8: 626. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00626
8. Dyer WJ, Blocker DJ, Day RD, Bea RA. Parenting style and adolescent externalizing behaviors: The moderating role of respiratory sinus arrhythmia. J Marriage Fam. 2016; 78(4): 1149-65. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jomf.12316
9. Wei C, Kendall PC. Child perceived parenting behavior: childhood anxiety and related symptoms. Child Fam Behav Ther. 2014 Jan; 36(1): 1-18. doi: 10.1080/07317107.2014.878175
10. Jahan A, Suri S. Parenting style in relation to mental health among female adolescents. Abnorm Behav Psychol. 2016; 2(3): 125-28. doi: 10.4172/2472-0496.1000125
11. Pincus DB, Chase R, Chow CW, Weiner CL, Cooper-Vince C, Eyberg SM. Efficacy of modified parent-child interaction therapy for young children with separation anxiety disorder. Paper presented at the the 44th annual meeting of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, San Francisco, CA. 2010.
12. Lebowitz ER, Omer, H. Treating childhood and adolescent anxiety: A guide for caregivers. 6th edition. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. 2013; pp: 48-79.
13. Manoochehri M, Mofidi F. Relationship between child rearing styles and anxiety in parents of 4 to 12 years children. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2014; 116: 2578-82. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.614
14. Shafipour SZ, Sheikhi A, Mirzaei M, Kazemnezhad Leili E. [Parenting styles and its relation with children behavioral problems]. J Holist Nurs Midwifery. 2015; 25(2): 49-56. [Article in Persian]
15. Karzadeh S, Abdi M, Heidari M. Studying family functioning and the role of maternal parenting styles in predicting children’s behavioral problems in boys aged 5 to 10 years in Ahvaz city. J phought Behav Clin Psychol. 2015; 9(36): 17-26. [Article in Persian]
16. Seyfi Gandomani MY, Kalantari Meybodi S, Fath N. [Typoiogy of family parenting style (combination of maternal and paternal parenting styles) and its effect on male adolescent anxiety and depression:a new approach to parenting]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2009; 11(3): 85-94. [Article in Persian]
17. Topham GL, Hubbs-Tait L, Rutledge JM, Page MC, Kennedy TS, Shriver LH, et al. Parenting styles, parental response to child emotion, and family emotional responsiveness are related to child emotional eating. Appetite. 2011 Apr; 56(2): 261-64. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2011.01.007
18. Ginsburg GS, Siqueland L, Masia-Warner C, Hedtke KA. Anxiety disor-ders in children: family matters. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. 2004; 11(1): 28-43. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1077-7229(04)80005-1
19. Lebowitz ER, Panza KE, Su J, Bloch MH. Family accommodation in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Expert Rev Neurother. 2012 Feb; 12(2): 229-38. doi: 10.1586/ern.11.200
20. Thompson-Hollands J, Kerns CE, Pincus DB, Comer JS. Parental accommodation of child anxiety and related symptoms: range, impact, and correlates. J Anxiety Disord. 2014 Dec; 28(8): 765-73. doi: 10.1016/j.janxdis.2014.09.007
21. Abidin RR. Parenting Stress Index: Professional Manual. Odessa, FL: Pychological Assessment Resources. 1995.
22. Masarik AS, Conger RD. Stress and child development: A review of the family stress model. Curr Opin Psychol. 2017; 13: 85-90. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.copsyc.2016.05.008
23. Francis SE. The role of parental anxiety sensitivity in parent reports of child anxiety in treatment seeking families. Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2014 Jan; 19(1): 111-24. doi: 10.1177/1359104512470055
24. Burstein M, Ginsburg GS, Tein JY. Parental anxiety and child symptomatology: an examination of additive and interactive effects of parent psychopathology. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2010 Oct; 38(7): 897-909. doi: 10.1007/s10802-010-9415-0
25. Vidair HB, Fichter CN, Kunkle KL, Boccia AS. Targeting parental psychopathology in child anxiety. Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2012 Jul; 21(3): 669-89. doi: 10.1016/j.chc.2012.05.007
26. Krejcie RV, Morgan DW. Determining sample size for research activities. Educ Psychol Meas. 1970; 30(3): 607-10. https://doi.org/10.1177/001316447003000308
27. Lebowitz ER, Woolston J, Bar-Haim Y, Calvocoressi L, Dauser C, Warnick E, et al. Family accommodation in pediatric anxiety disorders. Depress Anxiety. 2013 Jan; 30(1): 47-54. doi: 10.1002/da.21998
28. Tayebi F. [Psychometric properties of the family accommodation scale- anxiety on the sample of Iranian children's community]. Master's thesis in clinical psychology. Bandargaz Branch, Islamic Azad University. 2016. [Persian]
29. Lee SJ, Gopalan G, Harrington D. Validation of the parenting stress index-short form with minority caregivers. Res Soc Work Pract. 2016 Jul; 26(4): 429-40. doi: 10.1177/1049731514554854
30. Aracena M, Gómez E, Undurraga C, Leiva L, Marinkovic K, Molina Y. Validity and reliability of the parenting stress index short form (PSI-SF) applied to a chilean sample. J Child Fam Stud. 2016; 25(12): 3554-64.
31. Fadaei Z, Dehghani M, Tahmasian K, Farhadei M. [Investigating reliability, validity and factor structure of parenting stress- short form in mother`s of 7-12 year-old children]. J Res Behav Sci. 2011; 8(2): 81-91. [Article in Persian]
32. Baumrind D. Current patterns of parental authority. Developmental Psychology. 1971; 4(1-Pt.2): 1-103. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/h0030372
33. Marcia JE. Development and validation of ego-identity status. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1966; 3(5): 551-58. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/h0023281
34. Toston Hill M. Confirmatory and exploratory factor analysis of the parental authority questionnaire. Master thesis in education. University of Florida. 2011.
35. Minaei A, Nikzad S. [The factor structure and validity of the Persian version of the Baumrind parenting style inventory]. Journal of Family Research. 2017; 13(1): 92-108. [Article in Persian]
36. Spence SH. A measure of anxiety symptoms among children. Behav Res Ther. 1998 May; 36(5): 545-66.
37. Magiati I, Lerh JW, Hollocks MJ, Uljarevic M, Rodgers J, McConachie H, et al. The measurement properties of the spence children's anxiety scale-parent version in a large international pooled sample of young people with autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res. 2017 Oct; 10(10): 1629-52. doi: 10.1002/aur.1809
38. Li JB, Delvecchio E, Di Riso D, Nie YG, Lis A. The parent-version of the spence children's anxiety scale (SCAS-P) in Chinese and Italian community samples: validation and cross-cultural comparison. Child Psychiatry Hum Dev. 2016 Jun; 47(3): 369-83. doi: 10.1007/s10578-015-0572-9
39. Jalali M, Shaeiri MR, Rooshan R, Chalabianioo GR. [Spence children’s anxiety scale-parent report: psychometric properties in parent of Iranian children]. Journal of Health Psychology. In Press [Article in Persian]
40. Hudson JL, Comer JS, Kendall PC. Parental responses to positive and negative emotions in anxious and nonanxious children. J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol. 2008 Apr; 37(2): 303-13. doi: 10.1080/15374410801955839
41. Zarra-Nezhad M, Kiuru N, Aunola K, Zarra-Nezhad M, Ahonen T, Poikkeus AM, et al. Social withdrawal in children moderates the association between parenting styles and the children's own socioemotional development. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2014 Nov; 55(11): 1260-69. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12251
42. Nepomnyaschy L. Donnelly L. Father involvement and childhood injuries. J Marriage Fam. 2015; 77(3): 628-46. https://doi.org/10.1111/jomf.12192
43. Khorramabadi R, Pouretemad HR, Tahmasian K, Chimeh N. [A comparative study of parental stress in mothers of autistic and non autistic children]. Journal of Family Research. 2009; 5(3): 387-99. [Article in Persian]
44. Asberge KK, Vogel J, Bourse, CA. Exploring correlates and predictors of stress in parents of children who are deaf: implications of perceived social support and mode of communication. J Child Fam Stud. 2008; 17(4): 486-99.
45. Graham RA, Weems CF. Identifying moderators of the link between parent and child anxiety sensitivity: the roles of gender, positive parenting, and corporal punishment. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2015 Jul; 43(5): 885-93. doi: 10.1007/s10802-014-9945-y