1. Jyoti Deka S, Mamdi N, Manna D, Trivedi V. Alkyl cinna mates induce protein Kinase C translocation and anticancer activity against breast cancer cells through induction of the mitochondrial pathway of apoptosis. J Breast Cancer. 2016; 19(4): 358-71. doi:10.4048/jbc.2016.19.4.358
2. Norris L. Resilience and hope in cancer survivorship. Journal of Psychiatric Annals. 2014; 44 (7): 320-21. doi:10.3928/00485713-20140707-03
3. 3. Park EH, Min SY, Kim Z, Yoon CS, Jung KW, Nam SJ, et al. Basic facts of breast cancer in Korea: The 10-year overall survival progress. J Breast Cancer. 2017; 20(1): 1-11. doi:10.4048/jbc.2017.20.1.1
4. Cheuk IW, Shin VY, Kwong A. Detection of Methylated circulating DNA as Noninvasive biomarkers for breast cancer diagnosis. J Breast Cancer. 2017 Mar; 20(1): 12-19. doi:10.4048/jbc.2017.20.1.12
5. Jafari N, Farajzadegan Z, Zamani A, Bahrami F, Emami H, Loghmani A, et al. Spiritual therapy to improve the spiritual well-being of Iranian women with breast cancer: a randomized controlled trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013; 2013: 353262. doi:10.1155/2013/353262
6. Rezaei M, Seyedfatemi N, Hosseini F. [Spiritual well-being in cancer patients who undergo chemotherapy]. Hayat. 2009; 14 (3-4): 33-39. [Article in Persian]
7. Bahreinian A, Radmehr H, Mohammadi H, Bavadi B, Mousavi MR. The effectiveness of the spiritual treatment groupon improving the quality of life and mental health in women with breast cancer. Res Religion Health. 2017; 3(1): 64-78.
8. Omidvari S. [Spiritual health, concepts and challenges]. Interdisciplinary Quaranic Studies. 2009; 1(1): 5-17. [Article in Persian]
9. Peres JFP, Moreira-Almeida A, Nasello AG, Koenig HG. Spirituality and resilience in trauma victims. J Relig Health. 2007 Sep; 46(3): 343-50.
10. Campbell-Sills L, Cohan SL, Stein MB. Relationship of resilience to personality, coping, and psychiatric symptoms in young adults. Behav Res Ther. 2006 Apr; 44(4): 585-99. doi:10.1016/j.brat.2005.05.001
11. Pettit TJ, Fiksel J, Croxton KL. Ensuring supply chain resilience: development of a conceptual framework. J Bus Logist. 2010; 31(1): 1-21. doi:10.1002/j.2158-1592.2010.tb00125.x
12. Thiede B. Resilience and development among ultra-poor households in rural Ethiopia. Resilience. 2016; 4(1): 1-13. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/21693293.2015.1094166
13. Molina Y, Yi JC, Martinez-Gutierrez J, Reding KW, Yi-Frazier P, Rosenberg AR. Resilience among patients across the cancer continuum: diverse perspectives. Clin J Oncol Nurs. 2014 Feb; 18(1): 93-101. doi:10.1188/14.CJON.93-101
14. Wills TA, O'Carroll Bantum E. Social support, self-regulation, and resilience in two populations: general-population adolescents and adult cancer survivors. J Soc Clin Psychol. 2012; 31: 568-92. https://doi.org/10.1521/jscp.2012.31.6.568
15. Wu LM, Sheen JM, Shu HL, Chang SC, Hsiao CC. Predictors of anxiety and resilience in adolescents undergoing cancer treatment. J Adv Nurs. 2013 Jan; 69(1): 158-66. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06003.x
16. Livneh H, Martz E, Bodner T. Psychosocial adaptation to chronic illness and disability: a preliminary study of its factorial structure. J Clin Psychol Med Settings. 2006; 13(3): 250-60.
17. Taghizadeh MA, Miralayi MS. [Study of spiritual group therapy on increase of resiliency in female multiple sclerosis patients in Esfahan]. J Health Psychol. 2013; 2(7): 82-102. [Article in Persian]
18. Tajikzade F, Sadeghi R, Raees Karimian F. [The comparison of resilience, coping style and pain catastrophizing in cancer patients and normal people]. J Anesth Pain. 2016; 7(1): 38-48. [Article in Persian]
19. Khalatbari J, Bahari S. [Relationship between resilience and satisfaction of life]. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2010; 1(2): 83-94. [Article in Persian]
20. Habibi M, Salmani KH, Amani O, Rafezi Z, Nematollah zadeh S. [The comparison of spiritual experience and resilience between women with breast cancer and healthy women]. J Res Behav Sci. 2016; 14(1): 50-55. [Article in Persian]
21. Khodabakhshi A, Mohammad Beigi M, Bahari F. [The relationship between attachment to God with resilience and mental health among parents of children with special needs]. Res Religion Health. 2016; 2(4): 5-14. [Article in Persian]
22. Mahdian Z, Ghaffari M. The mediating role of psychological resilience and social support on the relationship between spiritual being and hope in cancer patients. J Fundam Ment Health. 2016; 18(3): 130-38.
23. Jim HS, Pustejovsky JE, Park CL, Danhauer SC, Sherman AC, Fitchett G, et al. Religion, spirituality, and physical health in cancer patients: A meta-analysis. Cancer. 2015 Nov; 121(21): 3760-68. doi:10.1002/cncr.29353
24. Fallah R, Golzari M, Dastani M, Akbari ME. Integrating spirituality into a group psychotherapy program for women surviving from breast cancer. Iran J Cancer Prev. 2011; 4(3): 141-47.
25. Mehrabi E, Hajian S, Simbar M, Hoshyari M. [Religion, spirituality and coping with breast cancer: a phenomenological study]. Res Religion Health. 2016; 2(2): 12-23. [Article in Persian]
26. Hunter-Hernández M, Costas-Muñíz R, Gany F. Missed opportunity: spirituality as a bridge to resilience in latinos with cancer. J Relig Health. 2015 Dec; 54(6): 2367-75. doi:10.1007/s10943-015-0020-y