1. Rigassio Radler D, Touger-Decker R. Nutrition for oral and dental health. In : Mahan LK, Escott-stump S, editors. Krause’s Food & Nutrition Therapy. 12th ed. New York: Saunders Elsevier. 2008 ; pp: 636-51.
2. Mcdonald R, Avery D. Dentistry for the child and adolescent. 8th ed. Boston: Mosby. 2004; pp: 177, 644, 253, 266.
3. Murray JJ. Prevention of oral disease. 4th ed. Oxfored: Great Britain. 2003 ; p: 9.
4. Chandra S, Chandra S. Textbook of pedodontics. 1st ed. New delhi: Jaypee. 2003 ; p: 243.
5. Pinkham JR. Pediatric dentistry infancy through adolescence. 3rd ed. St. Louis: Saunders. 1999 ; p: 482.
6. Khosravi A, Malekafzali H, Ouliaii Manesh AR, Hosseini Ghavamabad L, Aghamohamadi S. [Collection forms, instructions and processes data collection measures of health equity based registration system]. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Department of Health. 2012; pp: 128-34. [Persian]
7. World Health Organization. Oral health surveys-basic methods. 4th ed. Geneva: WHO. 1997.
8. Massom T, Mojarrad F, Akhtari K. [Evaluation of first permanent molars DMFT in 12 years old children in Hamadan city (2005)]. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci. 2007; 14(2): 64-68. [Article in Persian]
9. Mortazavi M. [A review of tooth decay and dental research community]. J Dent Sch Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci. 2000; 18(4): 9-15. [Article in Persian]
10. Hobdell M, Petersen PE, Clarkson J, Johnson N. Global goals for oral health 2020. Int Dent J. 2003 Oct; 53(5): 285-88.
11. Bayat-Movahed S, Samadzadeh H, Ziyarati L, Memary N, Khosravi R, Sadr-Eshkevari PS. Oral health of Iranian children in 2004: a national pathfinder survey of dental caries and treatment needs. East Mediterr Health J. 2011 Mar;17(3):243-9.
12. Tumariyan L, Rahim Levy Berabi A. [Assessment of knowledge parents on oral hygiene and tooth of 7-year-old children in Tehran in 1996]. J Shahid Beheshti Uni Dent Med. 2001; 19(2): 125-34. [Article in Persian]
13. Mortazavi SH, Chami M. [Evaluation of DMFT in 12-year-old students Najaf Abad city and its relation to number of children]. Doctoral Thesis, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 1997. [Persian]
14. Rasoulitabar SH. [An epidemiologic study of the first permanent molar caries children 6, 9 and 12 years old Kermanshah school]. J Shahid Beheshti Uni Dent Med. 2001; 12(1): 14-5. [Article in Persian]
15. Meamar N, Ghazizade A, Mahmoodi Sh. [DMFT (decayed, missing and filled teeth) Index and Related Factors in 12- year- old school children in Sanandaj]. Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences (SJKU). 2000; 5(1): 30-36. [Article in Persian]
16. Ghasempour M, Seyed M. Amini Y. [Situation of the first permanent molar teeth in the primary schools students of ghaemshahr]. JBUMS. 2004; 6(3): 40-44. [Article in Persian]
17. Razavi M, Soleimani A. [Evolution of DMFT Index in 12 year-old student of iilam and its relationship with the family demographic characteristics]. Doctoral Thesis. Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2001. [Persian]
18. Javadinejad SH, Karami M, Azizi HR. [Caries prevalence in 12-year-old children in Isfahan with significant caries index]. J Isfahan Dent Sch. 2006; 2(2): 13-17. [Article in Persian]
19. Kavoosi Khosroshahi H. [A evaluation on DMFT of first permanent molar in children 12 years old of azarshahr]. Doctoral Thesis. School of Dentistry, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. 2003. [Persian]
20. Fallahzadeh F, Fallahzadeh F, Hasanpour R. [Dental caries-associated clinical parameters in first permanent molars of children between 7-11 years old]. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2009; 13(3): 75-80. [Article in Persian]
21. Mohebi S, Ramezani A, Matlabi M, Mohammadpour L, Noor Nematshahi A, Hosseini ES. [The survey of oral-dental health of grade 3 students of Gonabad primary schools in 2007]. Ofogh-e-Danesh. 2009; 15(1): 69-77. [Article in Persian]
22. Nokhostin MR, Siahkamari A, Akbarzadeh Bagheban A. [Evaluation of oral and dental health of 6-12 year-old students in Kermanshah city]. Iran South Med J. 2013; 16(3): 241-49. [Article in Persian]
23. Khodadadi E, Khafri S. [Epidemiological evaluation of DMFT of first permanent molar in 12 year old students of Babol city; Iran (2011-2012)]. JBUMS. 2013; 15(5): 102-6. [Article in Persian]
24. Tayanin GL, Ramanathan J, Bratthall D. Caries prevalence and some caries related factors for 12 year-old children from Vientiane and Luang Prabang provinces in Lao People's Democratic Republic. Odontostomatol Trop. 2002 Jun; 25(98): 19-26.
25. Arcella D, Ottolenghi L, Polimeni A, Leclercq C. The relationship between frequency of carbohydrates intake and dental caries: a cross-sectional study in Italian teenagers. Public Health Nutr. 2002 Aug;5(4):553-60. doi:10.1079/PHN2001319
26. Perakselson P. [Introduction of new methods in preventive dentistry and estimation of oral diseases]. Translation by Akhavan P, Amini N. Tehran: Teimourzadeh Publication. 2002; pp: 67-45. [Persian]
27. Baratinejad A. [Evaluation of DMFT of first molars 12-year-old children in Kashan city]. Doctoral Thesis. Dental Tehran University of Medical Sciecnes. 1998. [Persian]
28. Davari A, Haerian A, Danesh-Kazemi A, Zallaghi Parchal M, Akbarian B. [Prevalence and comparison of DMFT in 15 year old male high school students of Yazd city, 2002-2009]. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences (JSSU). 2011; 19(1): 45-53. [Article in Persian]
29. Zavashkyany T, Mirzakhan T. [Parental knowledge about presence of the first permanent molar and its effect on health of the this tooth in 7-8 years-old children (2006)]. Journal of Dentistry. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2006; 30 (3,4): 225-32. [Article in Persian] doi:10.22038/JMDS.2006.1433