1. Hajinezhad A, Rafieean M, Zamani H. [Investigation of effective individual variables on citizens satisfaction with environmental quality; case study: comparison of old and new urban pattern of Shiraz]. Geography and Development Iranian Journal. 2010; 8(17): 63-82. [Article in Persian]
2. Khastou M, Saeedi Rezvani N. [The effective factors on urban spaces vitality (creating a lively urban space with emphasizing the concept “Pedestrian Mall”]. Hoviateshahr. 2010; 4(6): 63-74. [Article in Persian]
3. Blassingame L. Sustainable cities: Oxymoron, utopia, or inevitability? Soc Sci J. 1998; 35(1): 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0362-3319(98)90055-6
4. Norris T, Pittman M. The healthy communities movement and the coalition for healthier cities and communities. Public Health Rep. 2000 Mar-Jun; 115(2-3): 118-24.
5. Lau Leby J, Hashim AH. Liveability dimensions and attributes: their relative importance in the eyes of neighbourhood residents. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries. 2010; 15(1): 67-91.
6. Badland H, Whitzman C, Lowe M, Davern M, Aye L, Butterworth I, et al. Urban liveability: emerging lessons from Australia for exploring the potential for indicators to measure the social determinants of health. Soc Sci Med. 2014 Jun; 111: 64-73. doi: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2014.04.003
7. Littlejohn C. Does socio-economic status influence the acceptability of, attendance for, and outcome of, screening and brief interventions for alcohol misuse: a review. Alcohol Alcohol. 2006 Sep-Oct; 41(5): 540-45. doi: 10.1093/alcalc/agl053
8. Deputy of planning and development of Mashhad Municipality. [Statistical Yearbook of Mashhad in 2013]. 1st ed. Mashhad: Mashhad Municipality. 2014; pp: 1-447. [Persian]
9. Ghanbari M. [Livability, A new approach in urban planning (case study: Mashhad metropolis)]. Ph.D Thesis, Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, 2017. [Persian]
10. Badri SA, Tayyebi S. [Factors affecting the costs of religious tourism: A case study of Mashhad, Iran]. Tourism Planning and Development. 2012; 1(1): 153-77. [Article in Persian]
11. Momeni M, Sarafi M, Ghasemi Khuzani M. [The structure and function of religious-cultural tourism and the necessity of integrated management in Mashhad Metropolis]. Geography and Development. 2008; 6(11): 13-38. [Article in Persian]
12. Lowe M, Whitzman C, Badland H, Davern M, Hes D, Aye L, et al. Liveable, healthy, sustainable: what are the key indicators for Melbourne neighbourhoods? Research Paper 1, Place, Health and Liveability Research Program, University of Melbourne. 2013; pp: 1-57.
13. The Economist Intelligence Unit. A summary of the liveability ranking and overview. London. 2015; pp: 1-13.
14. Williams C, Zhou N, He G, Levine MD. Measuring in all the right places: themes in international municipal eco-city index systems. Conference. 2012 ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings, At Pacific Grove, CA.
15. Saraei MH, Hosseini SM. [The application of new multipurpose decision-making techniques in urban and regional planning]. Yazd: Yazd University. 2014; pp: 1-212. [Persian]
16. Mostafavi H, Aghlmand S, Zandiyan H, Alipoori Sakha M, Bayati M, Mostafavi S. [Inequitable distribution of specialists and hospital beds in west Azerbaijan province]. Payavard Salamat . 2015; 9(1): 55-66. [Article in Persian]
17. Sasanpoor F, Alizadeh S, Arabi Moghadam H. [Investigating the feasibility of Urumia urban areas livability using RALSPI model]. Researches in Geographical Sciences. 2018: 18(48): 241-58. [Article in Persian]
18. Ghafarian Bahraman M, Parizadi T, Shamaei A, Khatibizadeh MR, Shahsavar A. [Spatial analysis livability of urban neighborhoods (case study: 18th region of Tehran)]. Environmental Researches. 2016-2017: 7(14): 45-58. [Article in Persian]