Educational Department History : History

 | Post date: 2015/06/29 | 
AWT IMAGE
Educational Department History

Golestan University of Medical Sciences has started its work since 1346. Its first name was Booyeh. In fact, this university has started its activities with student admissions in the medical field in 1371. In 1372 the Nursing School was renamed to School of Nursing and Midwifery due to student acceptance in midwifery course. Paramedical faculty was launched in October 1375. In 1376 with the formation of Golestan Province, the medical university was renamed to Golestan University of Medical Sciences. In 1389 two Schools of Dentistry and New technologies were established. International unit was formed in 1392.


View: 1464 Time(s)   |   Print: 245 Time(s)   |   Email: 0 Time(s)   |   0 Comment(s)

© 2018 All Rights Reserved | educational deputy

Designed & Developed by : Yektaweb