1. Bahadoran Z, Mirmiran P, Golzarand M, Hosseini-Esfahani F, Azizi F. Fast food consumption in Iranian adults; dietary intake and cardiovascular risk factors: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study. Arch Iran Med. 2012 Jun; 15(6): 346-51. doi:012156/AIM.006
2. Karimi Shahanjarini A, Shojaezadeh D, Majdzadeh R, Rashidian A, Omidvar N. [Application of an integrative approach to identify determinants of junk food consumption among female adolescents]. Iran J Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2009; 4(2): 61-70. [Article in Persian]
3. Dehdari T, Mergen T. [A survey of factors associated with soft drink consumption among secondary school students in Farooj city, 2010]. Pars J Med Sci (Jahrom). 2012; 9(4): 33-39. [Article in Persian]
4. Kelly D. Brownell. Obesity Management. May 2005; 1(2): 52-55. doi:10.1089/obe.2005.1.52
5. Faghih A, Manizheh A. [A survey on some nutritional behavior of obese people in Jenah, Hormozgan]. Hormozgan Med J. 2008; 12(1): 53-60. [Article in Persian]
6. Seo HS, Lee SK, Nam S. Factors influencing fast food consumption behaviors of middle-school students in Seoul: an application of theory of planned behaviors. Nutr Res Pract. 2011 Apr; 5(2): 169-78. doi:10.4162/nrp.2011.5.2.169
7. Timperio AF, Ball K, Roberts R, Andrianopoulos N, Crawford DA. Children's takeaway and fast-food intakes: associations with the neighbourhood food environment. Public Health Nutr. 2009 Oct; 12(10):1960-4. doi:10.1017/S1368980009004959
8. Alfawaz HA. The relationship between fast food consumption and BMI among university female students. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 2012; 11(5): 406-10. doi:10.3923/pjn.2012.406.410
9. Jo JI, Kim HK. [Food habits and eating snack behaviors of middle school students in Ulsan area]. Korean J Nutr. 2008; 41(8): 797-808. [Article in Korean]
10. Lee JS. [A comparative study on fast food consumption patterns classified by age in Busan]. Korean J Community Nutr. 2007; 12(5): 534-44. [Article in Korean]
11. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpor Haji Agha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. [The effect of an educational intervention based on the theory of planned behavior to improve safety climate]. Iran Occupational Health Journal. 2013; 9(4): 30-40. [Article in Persian]
12. Maddock JE, Silbanuz A, Reger-Nash B. Formative research to develop a mass media campaign to increase physical activity and nutrition in a multiethnic state. J Health Commun. 2008 Apr-May; 13(3): 208-15. doi:10.1080/10810730701807225
13. Sheeran P. Intention-behavior relations: a conceptual and empirical review. Eur Rev Soc Psychol. 2002; 12(1): 1-36. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14792772143000003
14. Yarmohammadi P, Sharifirad GR, Azadbakht L, Morovati SMA, Hassanzadeh A. [Predictors of fast food consumption among high school students based on the theory of planned behavior]. J Health Syst Res. 2011. 7(4): 28-39. [Article in Persian]
15. Kobayashi F. Japanese high school students' television viewing and fast food consumption. Nutrition & Food Science. 2011; 41(4): 242-48. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/00346651111151375
16. Yardimci H, Ozdogan Y, Ozcelik AO, Surucuoglu MS. Fast-food consumption habits of University Students: the sample of Ankara. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 2012; 11(3): 265-69. doi:10.3923/pjn.2012.265.269
17. Pereira MA, Kartashov AI, Ebbeling CB, Van Horn L, Slattery ML, Jacobs DR Jr, et al. Fast-food habits, weight gain, and insulin resistance (the CARDIA study): 15-year prospective analysis. Lancet. 2005 Jan; 365(9453): 36-42.
18. Moore LV, Diez Roux AV, Nettleton JA, Jacobs DR, Franco M. Fast-food consumption, diet quality, and neighborhood exposure to fast food: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis. Am J Epidemiol. 2009 Jul; 170(1): 29-36. doi:10.1093/aje/kwp090
19. Hewitt AM, Stephens C. Healthy eating among 10 - 13-year-old New Zealand children: understanding choice using the theory of planned behaviour and the role of parental influence. Psychol Health Med. 2007 Oct; 12(5): 526-35.
20. Astrom AN, Rise J. Young adults' intention to eat healthy food: Extending the theory of planned behaviour. Psychol Health. 2001; 16(2): 223-37. doi:10.1080/08870440108405501
21. Fudge JL. Explaining adolescent behavior intention to consume fast food using the theory of planned behavior. (3561109 Ph.D.). North Dakota State University, Ann Arbor. 2013.
22. Dunn KI, Mohr P, Wilson CJ, Wittert GA. Determinants of fast-food consumption. An application of the theory of planned behaviour. appetite. 2011 Oct; 57(2): 349-57. doi:10.1016/j.appet.2011.06.004
23. Norman P, Boer H, Seydel ER. Protection motivation theory. In: Conner M, Norman P (Eds.). Predicting Health Behaviour: Research and Practice with Social Cognition Models. 2nd ed. Maidenhead: Open University Press. 2005; pp: 81-126.
24. Pawlak R, Malinauskas B, Rivera D. Predicting intentions to eat a healthful diet by college baseball players: applying the theory of planned behavior. J Nutr Educ Behav. 2009 Sep-Oct; 41(5): 334-9. doi:10.1016/j.jneb.2008.09.008