1. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic And Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders. DSM-5TM. 5th ed. https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596
2. Luckasson R, Borthwick-Duffy S, Buntinx WHE, Coulter DL, Craig EM, Reeve A, et al. Mental retardation: Definition, classification, and systems of supports. 10th ed. Washington DC: American Association on Mental Retardation. 2002; p: 238.
3. Alonso AC, Luna NM, Dionı´sio FN, Speciali DS, Garcez-Leme LE, Greve JMD. Functional Balance Assessment: review. Medical Express. 2014; 1(6): 298-301. http://www.dx.doi.org/10.5935/MedicalExpress.2014.06.03
4. Bahiraei S, Daneshmandi H, Norasteh A A, Sokhangoei Y. The Study of Biomechanical Gait Cycle and Balance Characteristics in Intellectual Disabilities: A Systematic Review. Physical Treatments. 2018; 8(2): 63-76. DOI: 10.32598/ptj.8.2.63
5. Blomqvist S, Olsson J, Wallin L, Wester A, Rehn B. Adolescents with intellectual disability have reduced postural balance and muscle performance in trunk and lower limbs compared to peers without intellectual disability. Res Dev Disabil. 2013 Jan; 34(1): 198-206. DOI: 10.1016/j.ridd.2012.07.008
6. Zare S, Rahnama N, Movahedi AR. [The Effect of Balance Exercises on Static and Dynamic Balance of the Mentally Retarded Female Students]. Journal of Sport Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 143-58. [Article in Persian]
7. Farsi A, Ashayeri H, Mohammadzadeh S. [The Effect of Six Weeks Balance Training Program on Kinematic of Walking in Women Elderly People]. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015; 9(4): 278-87. [Article in Persian]
8. Sá CDSC, Boffino CC, Ramos RT, Tanaka C. Development of postural control and maturation of sensory systems in children of different ages a cross-sectional study. Braz J Phys Ther. 2018 Jan-Feb; 22(1): 70-76. DOI: 10.1016/j.bjpt.2017.10.006
9. Meyer CS. The MAZE Handbook: For Parents and Teachers. Louisville: Minds-in-Motion, Inc. 2012; pp: 1-74.
10. Vidoni C, Douglas LJ, de Paleville DT. Incorporating a movement skill programme into a preschool daily schedule. Early Child Dev Care. 2014; 184(8): 1211-22.
11. Bray AR, Paulson P. Minds-In-Motion Maze Movement Activities in the Regular Education Classroom. Doctoral Dissertation. Education Doctorate. Bethel Theses and Dissertations Collection. Bethel University. 2015; pp:41-43.
12. Leow RP. Explicit learning in the L2 classroom: A student-centered approach. 1st ed. London: Routledge. 2015; pp: 16-21.
13. Sunderman S. The effect of vestibular stimulation exercises on balance in children with Down syndrome. Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 2016. https://doi.org/10.18297/etd/2403
14. Carter K, Sunderman S, Wooten Burnett S. The Effect of Vestibular Stimulation Exercises on Balance, Coordination, and Agility in Children with Down Syndrome. Am J Psychiatr Neurosci. 2018; 6(2): 28-32. DOI: 10.11648/j.ajpn.20180602.11
15. Amiri Jomi Lou R, Bahiraei S, Daneshmandi H. The Effect of an 8-Week Pilates Program on Performance Test Scores of Adolescents With Intellectual Disability. Physical Treatments. 2018; 8(2): 85-92. DOI: 10.32598/ptj.8.2.85
16. Yalfani A, Jalali N, Gholami Borujeni B, Ahmadnezad L. The effect of eight weeks playing therapy program on balance in 10-12 years old mentally retarded children. Journal of Paramedical Sciences & Rehabiliation. 2017; 6(1): 65-74. 10.22038/JPSR.2017.13996.1295
17. Moore GE, Durstine JL, Painter PL. ACSM's Exercise Management for Persons With Chronic Diseases and Disabilities. 4th ed. Human Kinetics. 2016; pp: 33-61.
18. Seyedi M, Seidi M, Rahimi A, Minoonejad H. [An Investigation of the Efficiency of Sensory Systems Involved in Postural Control in Deaf Athletes and Non-Athletes]. Sport Medicine (Harakat). 2015; 7(1): 111-27. [Article in Persian]
19. Beerse M, Lelko M, Wu J. Biomechanical analysis of the timed up-and-go (TUG) test in children with and without Down syndrome. Gait Posture. 2019 Feb; 68: 409-14. DOI: 10.1016/j.gaitpost.2018.12.027
20. Ahmadi R, Daneshmandi H, Barati AH. [The effect of 6 weeks core stabilization training program on the dynamic balance of mentally retarded and health]. Scientific Journals Management System. 2012; 10(3): 77-87. [Article in Persian]
21. Lee KJ, Lee MM, Shin DC, Shin SH, Song CH. The effects of a balance exercise program for enhancement of gait function on temporal and spatial gait parameters in young people with intellectual disabilities. J Phys Ther Sci. 2014 Apr; 26(4): 513-16. DOI: 10.1589/jpts.26.513
22. Hoseini SA, Zar A, Khodadoust M, Hejazi E. [The Effect of Eight Weeks Posture and Balance Trainings on Physical Fitness Factors of Mental Retardation Children]. J Ped Nurs. 2017; 3(3): 26-31. DOI: 10.21859/jpen-03035
23. Haghighi AH, Ghabdian T, Damavandi M, Hosseini Kakhk A, Yousefnia Darzi F. [Effect of selected trainings on muscle function and body composition in girls with mental retardation]. Journal of Paramedical Sciences & Rehabilitation. 2015; 4(1): 83-91. DOI: 10.22038/JPSR.2015.4084 [Article in Persian]
24. Vargas L. The effects of a physical activity program called "minds-in-motion-the maze" on balance and motor skills in middle school aged students. Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 2018. https://doi.org/10.18297/etd/2988
25. Nazem Shirazi S, Hosseini SA. [Effect of Morning Exercise on Skill Related Physical Fitness Factors of Girls Aged Between 11-13 Years Old]. J Ped Nurs. 2016; 2(4): 36-43. [Article in Persian]
26. Phillips AC, Holland AJ. Assessment of objectively measured physical activity levels in individuals with intellectual disabilities with and without Down's syndrome. PloS one. 2011; 6(12): e28618. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0028618
27. Hannaford C. The Dominance Factor. How Knowing Your Dominant Eye, Ear, Brain, Hand and foot can improve your learning. Arlington, Virginia: Great Ocean Publishing. 1997.