1. Wefers JF, Woodlief TL, Carnero EA, Helbling NL, Anthony SJ, Dubis GS, et al. Relationship among physical activity, sedentary behaviors, and cardiometabolic risk factors during gastric bypass surgery-induced weight loss. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2017 Feb; 13(2):210-219. doi: 10.1016/j.soard.2016.08.493
2. Esteghamati A, Khalilzadeh O, Mohammad K, Meysamie A, Rashidi A, Kamgar M. Secular trends of obesity in Iran between 1999 and 2007: National Surveys of Risk Factors of Non-communicable Diseases. Metab Syndr Relat Disord. 2010 Jun; 8(3): 209-13. doi: 10.1089/met.2009.0064
3. Cox CE. Role of physical activity for weight loss and weight maintenance. Diabetes Spectrum. 2017; 30(3): 157-60. https://doi.org/10.2337/ds17-0013
4. Moreira A, Nosaka K, Nunes JA, Viveiros L, Jamurtas AZ, Aoki MS. Changes in muscle damage markers in female basketball players. Biol Sport. 2014 Mar; 31(1): 3-7. doi: 10.5604/20831862.1083272
5. Twist C, Eston R. The effects of exercise-induced muscle damage on maximal intensity intermittent exercise performance. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2005 Aug; 94(5-6): 652-58. doi: 10.1007/s00421-005-1357-9
6. Abaïdia AE, Delecroix B, Leduc C, Lamblin J, McCall A, Baquet G, et al. Effects of a strength training session after an exercise inducing muscle damage on recovery kinetics. J Strength Cond Res. 2017 Jan; 31(1): 115-25. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000001479
7. Warren GL, Ingalls CP, Lowe DA, Armstrong RB. Excitation-contraction uncoupling: major role in contraction-induced muscle injury. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2001 Apr; 29(2): 82-87.
8. Vickers AJ. Time course of muscle soreness following different types of exercise. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2001; 2: 5.
9. Davis JM, Murphy EA, Carmichael MD, Zielinski MR, Groschwitz CM, Brown AS, et al. Curcumin effects on inflammation and performance recovery following eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Jun; 292(6): R2168-73. doi: 10.1152/ajpregu.00858.2006
10. Biniaz V. World-wide researches review on the therapeutic effects of ginger. Jentashapir J Health Res. 2013; 4(4): 333-37.
11. Atashak S, Peeri M, Jafari A, azarbayijani M. Effects of 10 week resistance training and Ginger consumption on c-reactive protein and some cardiovascular risk factors in obese men. Physiol Pharmacol. 2010; 14(3): 318-28.
12. Singletary K. Ginger: An overview of health benefits. Nutrition Today. 2010; 45(4): 171-83. doi: 10.1097/NT.0b013e3181ed3543
13. Black CD, Herring MP, Hurley DJ, O'Connor PJ. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) reduces muscle pain caused by eccentric exercise. J Pain. 2010 Sep; 11(9): 894-903. doi: 10.1016/j.jpain.2009.12.013
14. Blatner SE, Noble L. Relative effects of isokinetic and plyometric traning on vertical jump performance. Res Q Exerc Sport. 1979; 50: 538-88. https://doi.org/10.1080/00345377. 1979.10615653
15. Grafton KV, Foster NE, Wright CC. Test-retest reliability of the Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire: assessment of intraclass correlation coefficients and limits of agreement in patients with osteoarthritis. Clin J Pain. 2005 Jan-Feb; 21(1): 73-82.
16. White JP, Wilson JM, Austin KG, Greer BK, St John N, Panton LB. Effect of carbohydrate-protein supplement timing on acute exercise-induced muscle damage. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008 Feb; 5: 5. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-5-5
17. Asjodi F, Arazi H, Farazi Samarin S. [Comparing the effects of dietary supplementation with carbohydrate and whey protein at two ratios on muscle damage indices after eccentric resistance exercise]. Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2013; 7(4): 83-92. [Article in Persian]
18. Rouhani H, Asadi F, Safari Mousavi S, Bahmanzadeh M. [The role of resistance training and protein consumption on delayed muscular obscuration after extraterrestrial resistance in untrained men]. Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2017; 12(1): 11-20. [Article in Persian]
19. Doma K, Leicht A, Sinclair W, Schumann M, Damas F, Burt D, et al. Impact of exercise-induced muscle damage on performance test outcomes in elite female basketball players. J Strength Cond Res. 2018 Jun; 32(6): 1731-38. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000002244
20. Gregory B, Giannis G, Aggeliki P, Aristomenis S, Athanasios S. Changes in hormonal and lipid profile after a soccer match in male amateur players. Serb J Sports Sci. 2008; 2(1): 31-6.
21. Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Cree MG, Aarsland AA, Sanford AP, Wolfe RR. Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jan; 292(1): E71-6. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00166.2006
22. Ojewole JA. Analgesic, antiinflammatory and hypoglycaemic effects of ethanol extract of Zingiber officinale (Roscoe) rhizomes (Zingiberaceae) in mice and rats. Phytother Res. 2006 Sep; 20(9): 764-72. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1952
23. Manju V, Nalini N. Chemopreventive efficacy of ginger, a naturally occurring anticarcinogen during the initiation, post-initiation stages of 1,2 dimethylhydrazine-induced colon cancer. Clin Chim Acta. 2005 Aug; 358(1-2): 60-67. doi: 10.1016/j.cccn.2005.02.018
24. Daryanoosh F, Hossinzadeh Kh, Haghighi M. [Effects of short-term use of ginger extract on delayed onset muscle soreness after a training session in girls]. Sport Physiology. 2012; 4(13): 108-89. [Article in Persian]
25. Wilson PB, Fitzgerald JS, Rhodes GS, Lundstrom CJ, Ingraham SJ. Effectiveness of ginger root (Zingiber officinale) on running-induced muscle soreness and function: A pilot study. Int J Athl Ther Train. 2015 Nov; 20(6): 44-50. https://doi.org/10.1123/ijatt.2014-0142
26. Padervand S, Hassani A, Kalalian Moghaddam H, Donyaei A. [The effect of taking Ginger supplement and progressive endurance training on cellular damage in non-athlete men]. Knowledge Health. 2014; 9(2): 9-13. [Article in Persian]
27. Mazidi A, Debidi Roshan V. [The effect of short-term ginger supplementation on pro-inflammatory cytokines and delayed muscular bloating following resistance training with two increasing and decreasing fertility systems in young men of volleyball and soccer players]. Sport Physiology and Management Investigations. 2012; 4(2): 101-12. [Article in Persian]
28. Matsumura MD, Zavorsky GS, Smoliga JM. The effects of pre-exercise Ginger supplementation on muscle damage and delayed onset muscle soreness. Phytother Res. 2015 Jun; 29(6): 887-93. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5328
29. Faramarzi M, Rahimi M, Azamian Jazi A, Ahmadian Joneghani J. [Effect of taurine supplementation on markers of muscle damage from eccentric resistance exercise in male bodybuilders]. Modern Olympic. 2015; 1(2): 175-88. [Article in Persian]
30. Müller W, Fiebich BL, Stratz T. New treatment options using 5-HT3 receptor antagonists in rheumatic diseases. Curr Top Med Chem. 2006; 6(18): 2035-42.