1. Chatterjee P, Banerjee AK, Das P, Debnath P, Chatterjee P. Validity of 20 meter multi stage shuttle run test for prediction of maximum oxygen uptake in Indian female university students. Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ). 2008 Apr-Jun; 6(2): 176-80.
2. Lin CK, Lin CC. Work of breathing and respiratory drive in obesity. Respirology. 2012 Apr; 17(3): 402-11. [DOI
3. Parameswaran K, Todd DC, Soth M. Altered respiratory physiology in obesity. Can Respir J. 2006 May-Jun; 13(4): 203-10.
4. Faria AG, Ribeiro MA, Marson FA, Schivinski CI, Severino SD, Ribeiro JD, et al. Effect of exercise test on pulmonary function of obese adolescents. J Pediatr (Rio J). 2014 May-Jun; 90(3): 242-9. [DOI
5. Ayatollahi SM, Ghoreshizadeh Z. Prevalence of obesity and overweight among adults in Iran. Obes Rev. 2010 May; 11(5): 335-37. [DOI
6. Khosravi M, Tayebi S M, Ghorban-Nezhad N. Effects of eight weeks circuit resistance training on pulmonary function of inactive women. Ann Appl Sport Sci. 2013; 1(2): 11-18.
7. Azad A, Gharakhanlou R, Niknam A, Ghanbari A. Effects of aerobic exercise on lung function in overweight and obese students. Tanaffos. 2011; 10(3): 24-31.
8. Afzalpour NS, Bani Asadi S, Ilbeigi S. [The comparison of influence of Pilates and aerobic exercises on respiratory parameters in overweight girl students]. Sport Physiology. 2012; 9(15): 151-62. [Article in Persian]
9. Attarzadeh Hosseini SR, Hojati Oshtovani Z, Soltani H, Hossein Kakhk SA. [Changes in pulmonary function and peak oxygen consumption in response to interval aerobic training in sedentary girls]. J Sabzevar Uni Med Sci. 2012; 19 (1): 42-51. [Article in Persian]
10. Saremi A, Parastesh M. [The effect of weight–loss program on lung function and systemic inflammation in obese men]. Yafteh. 2011; 12 (2): 45-52. [Article in Persian]
11. Cheng YJ, Macera CA, Addy CL, Sy FS, Wieland D, Blair SN. Effects of physical activity on exercise tests and respiratory function. Br J Sports Med. 2003; 37(6): 521-28. [DOI
12. Huang G, Osnesse WH. Changes in pulmonary function response to a 10 week controlled exercise programs in sedentary elderly adults. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 2005; 100(2): 394-402.
13. Behrad A, Askari R, Hamedinia MR. [Comparison of high-intensity interval and circuite resistance training on pulmonary function and body composition in overweight female]. M.Sc Thesis in Exercise Physiology, Hakim Sabzevari University. 2014. [Persian]
14. Mehdizadeh R, Haseli S. [The effect of resistance training on indices of lung and body composition in obese and overweight women with type 2 diabetes]. Sport Biosciences. 2016; 7(4): 563-78. [Article in Persian]
15. Turner LA, Mickleborough TD, McConnell AK, Stager JM, Tecklenburg-Lund S, Lindley MR. Effect of inspiratory muscle training on exercise tolerance in asthmatic individuals. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2011 Nov; 43(11): 2031-38. [DOI
16. Ghodrati N, Hosseini Kakhk SAR, Hamediniya MR. [Effect of two types of respiratory muscles exercises on physical and pulmonary function of patients with asthma]. Horizon Med Sci. 2015; 21(1): 37-43. [Article in Persian]
17. Fesharaki M, Ommolbanin Paknejad MJ, Kordi R. [The effects of aerobic and strength exercises on pulmonary function tests and quality of life in asthmatic patients]. Tehran Univ Med J. 2010; 68(6): 348-54. [Article in Persian]
18. Busby AK. Sex difference in inflammation, psychological functioning, and disease outcomes among COPD patients participating in pulmonary exercise rehabilitation. Dissertation for the Degree Doctor of Philosophy in the Graduate School of The Ohio State University. 2010.
19. Heydari M, Freund J, Boutcher SH. The effect of high-intensity intermittent exercise on body composition of overweight young males. Journal of obesity. 2012; Article ID 480467. [DOI
20. Azizi F, Azadbakht L, Mirmiran P. [Trends in overweight, obesity, and central obesity among adults residing in district 13 of Tehran: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study]. Research in Medicine. 2005; 29 (2): 123-29. [Article in Persian]
21. Jackson AS, Pollock ML. Practical Assessment of body composition. Phys Sportsmed. 1985 May; 13(5): 76-90. [DOI
22. Hosseini-Kakhk SAR, Safary M, Hamedinia MR. [Study of the anthropometric variables and physical fitness components among 12-14 year old boy students in city of Sabzevar]. J Sabzevar Uni Med Sci. 2010; 18(1): 55-66. [Article in Persian]
23. Mayhew JL, Johnson BD, Lamonte MJ, Lauber D, Kemmler W. Accuracy of prediction equations for determining one repetition maximum bench press in women before and after resistance training. J Strength Cond Res. 2008 Sep; 22(5): 1570-77. [DOI
24. Osho O, Akinbo S, Osinubi A, Olawale O. Effect of progressive aerobic and resistance exercises on the pulmonary functions of individuals with type 2 diabetes in Nigeria. Int J Endocrinol Metab. 2012; 10(1): 411-17. [DOI
25. Nazem F. [The effect of aerobic exercise rehabilitation on the spirometry indexes in the adult obese men with chronic asthmatic]. Sport Physiology. 2012; 9(15): 13-26. [Article in Persian]
26. Fatima SS, Rehman R, Saifullah, Khan Y. Physical activity and its effect on forced expiratory volume. J Pak Med Assoc. 2013 Mar; 63(3): 310-12.
27. Kalpana B, Shenoy JP, Bhat S, Bhat B, Kumar S, Pai PG. Lung function changes in young obese women a harbinger for graver outcome. Int J Appl Biol Pharm Technol. 2011; 2(4): 104-9.
28. Leone N, Courbon D, Thomas F, Bean K, Jégo B, Leynaert B, et al. Lung function impairment and metabolic syndrome: the critical role of abdominal obesity. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2009 Mar; 179(6): 509-16. [DOI
29. Rabiee MA, Ghanbarzadeh M, Habibi A, Marashiyan H. [Relationship between body composition and cardiorespiratory fitness with pulmonary function in light weight and heavy weight professional Greco-Roman wrestlers]. Shomal Journal of Management and Physiology in Sport. 2014; 1(1): 13-20. [Article in Persian]
30. Bilgin U, Çetin E, Pulur A. Relation between fat distribution and pulmonary function in triathletes. Science, Movement and Health. 2010; 2: 429-32.
31. Hains DA, Wibly K. Relationship between lung function and physical fitness in 9 to 15 years old Australian children. Aus J Sci Med Sport. 1993; 23(2): 42-46.
32. Kraemer WJ, Hakkinen K, Triplett-Mcbride NT, Fry AC, Koziris LP, Ratamess NA, et al. Physiological changes with periodized resistance training in women tennis players. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003 Jan; 35(1): 157-68. [DOI