1. Heshmati H, Behnampour N, Khorasani F, Moghadam Z. [Prevalence of chronic complications of diabete and its related factors in referred type 2 diabetes patients in Freydonkenar diabetes center]. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci. 2014; 1(1): 36-43. [Argicle in Persian]
2. Mustapha WA. The impact and management of diabetes among the Lebanese community in Sydney. Ph.D Doctorate. Sydney: Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Sydney; 2014.
3. Whiting DR, Guariguata L, Weil C, Shaw J. IDF diabetes atlas: global estimates of the prevalence of diabetes for 2011 and 2030. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2011 Dec; 94(3): 311-21. doi: 10.1016/j.diabres.2011.10.029
4. Diabetes Research Center. [Diabetes and depression. Endocrinology and Metabolism Research Institute of Medical Sciences]. Tehran: Vista Press; 2011. [Persian]
5. Shim YT, Lee J, Toh MP, Tang WE, Ko Y. Health-related quality of life and glycaemic control in patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus in Singapore. Diabet Med. 2012 Aug; 29(8): e241-48. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03689.x
6. Tabaei BP, Shill-Novak J, Brandle M, Burke R, Kaplan RM, Herman WH. Glycemia and the quality of well-being in patients with diabetes. Qual Life Res. 2004 Aug; 13(6): 1153-61. doi: 10.1023/B:QURE.0000031336.81580.52
7. Bianco A, Pomara F, Thomas E, Paoli A, Battaglia G, Petrucci M, et al. Type 2 Diabetes Family Histories, Body Composition and Fasting Glucose Levels: A Cross-Section Analysis in Healthy Sedentary Male and Female. Iran J Public Health. 2013; 42(7): 681-90.
8. Brunner LS, Smeltzer SCOC, Bare BG, Hinkle JL, Cheever KH. Brunner & Suddarth's textbook of medicalsurgical nursing. 12nd ed. New York: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2010; pp: 252-76.
9. Khodabakhshi Koolaee A, Falsafinejad M, Navidian A. [Evaluation of effectiveness of resilience training on psychological well-being of patients with type II diabetes]. Diabetes Nurs. 2016; 4(3): 30-40. [Article in Persian]
10. Alonso-Morán E, Satylganova A, Orueta JF, Nuño-Solinis R. Prevalence of depression in adults with type 2 diabetes in the Basque Country: relationship with glycaemic control and health care costs. BMC Public Health. 2014 Jul; 14: 769. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-14-769
11. Paasche-Orlow MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen-Bohlman LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of Limited health literacy. J Gen Intern Med. 2005; 20(2): 175-84. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.40245.x
12. Tol A, Pourreza A, Tavasoli E, Rahimi Foroshani A. [Determination of knowledge and health literacy among women with type 2 diabetes in teaching hospitals of TUMS]. Journal of Hospital. 2012; 11(3): 45-52. [Article in Persian]
13. Khodabakhshi-Koolaee A, Bahari M, Falsafinejad MR, Shahdadi H. [The Relationship of Quality of Life with Health Literacy in Male Patients with Type II Diabetes: A Cross-sectional Study in HARSIN City, 2015]. J Diabetes Nurs. 2016; 4(4): 10-20. [Article in Persian]
14. Jahanlou SHA, Sobhani A, Alishan N. [A comparison of two standard quality of life questionnaires for evaluation of the relationship between personality characteristics and glycemic control in diabetic patients]. Arak Medical University Journal. 13(3): 28-34. [Article in Persian]
15. Wong CK, Lo YY, Wong WH, Fung CS. The associations of body mass index with physical and mental aspects of health-related quality of life in Chinese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: results from a cross-sectional survey. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2013 Aug; 11: 142. doi: 10.1186/1477-7525-11-142
16. Co MA, Tan LS, Tai ES, Griva K, Amir M, Chong KJ, et al. Factors associated with psychological distress, behavioral impact and health-related quality of life among patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Diabetes Complications. 2015 Apr; 29(3): 378-83. doi: 10.1016/j.jdiacomp.2015.01.009
17. Firouzkouhi M, Abdollahimohammad A, Babaeepur M, Maghroun A, Mir E. [The Relationship Between Worry Domains and Quality of Life in Patients with Type II Diabetes]. Diabetes Nurs. 2016; 4(4): 21-29. [Article in Persian]
18. Shahdadi H, Shirani N, Mansouri A. [The Effect of Acupressure on Anxiety and Quality of Life in Patients with Type II Diabetes]. Diabetes Nurs. 2017; 5(4): 263-72. [Article in Persian]
19. Hughes AE, Berg CA, Wiebe DJ. Emotional processing and self-control in adolescents with type 1 diabetes. J Pediatr Psychol. 2012 Sep; 37(8): 925-34. doi: 10.1093/jpepsy/jss062
20. Saed O, Yagobi H, Roshan R, Soltani M. [Comparison of Maladaptive Meta Cognition Beliefs among Substance Dependents and Non-Dependents]. Journal of Research on Addiction. 2011; 5(17): 75-90. [Article in Persian]
21. Wu H, Ge CX, Sun W, Wang JN, Wang L. Depressive symptoms and occupational stress among Chinese female nurses: the mediating effects of social support and rational coping. Res Nurs Health. 2011 Oct; 34(5): 401-407. doi: 10.1002/nur.20449
22. Nameni E, Shirdel M, Jahangiri A. [The study of effectiveness metacognitive techniques educationon life style of married women nurses in Bojnoord]. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2017; 9(1): 135-46. [Article in Persian]
23. Niemeyer H, Moritz S, Pietrowsky R. Responsibility, metacognition and unrealistic pessimism in obsessive compulsive disorder. J Obsessive Compuls Relat Disord. 2013; 2(2): 119-29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jocrd.2013.01.001
24. Vohs JL, Lysaker PH, Francis MM, Hamm J, Buck KD, Olesek K, et al. Metacognition, social cognition, and symptoms in patients with first episode and prolonged psychoses. Schizophr Res. 2014 Mar; 153(1-3): 54-59. doi: 10.1016/j.schres.2014.01.012
25. Outcalt J, Dimaggio G, Popolo R, Buck K, Chaudoin-Patzoldt KA, Kukla M, et al. Metacognition moderates the relationship of disturbances in attachment with severity of borderline personality disorder among persons in treatment of substance use disorders. Compr Psychiatry. 2016 Jan; 64: 22-28. doi: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2015.10.002
26. Ashouri A, Vakili Y, Bensaeid S, Nouei Z. [Metacognitive beliefs and general health in students]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2009; 11(1): 15-20. [Article in Persian]
27. Parhoon H, Moradi A, Hatami M, Parhoon K. [Comparison of the Brief Behavioral Activation Treatment and Meta-cognitive Therapy in the Reduction of the Symptoms and in the Improvement of the Quality of Life in the Major Depressed Patients]. Journal of Research in Psychological Health. 2013; 6(4): 36-52. [Article in Persian]
28. Khodabakhshi Koolaee A, Navidian A, Baiati Z, Rahmatizadeh M. [Effectiveness of supportive psychotherapy on quality of life in patients with type2 diabetes]. Diabetes Nurs. 2015; 3(3): 31-41. [Article in Persian]
29. Stoop CH, Nefs G, Pommer AM, Pop VJ, Pouwer F. Effectiveness of a stepped care intervention for anxiety and depression in people with diabetes, asthma or COPD in primary care: A randomized controlled trial. J Affect Disord. 2015 Sep; 184: 269-76. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2015.05.063
30. Folkman S. Stress: Appraisal and coping. In: Gellman M, Turner JR. Encyclopedia of behavioral medicine. 1st ed. New York: Springer. 2013; pp: 1913-15.
31. Delavar A. [Research method in psychology and educational science]. 9th ed. Tehran: Roshd Press. 2012; p: 99. [Persian]
32. Wells A. Metacognitive therapy for anxiety and depression. 1st ed. New York: Guilford Press. 2009; pp: 182-208.
33. Ghasemi M. [Validity and reliability of Bell Inventory]. Thesis of M.Sc. Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran. 1998.
34. Nejat S, Montazeri A, Holakouie Naieni K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh S. The World Health Organization quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF) questionnaire: Translation and validation study of the Iranian version. sjsph. 2006; 4(4): 1-12. [Article in Persian]
35. Cook SA, Salmon P, Dunn G, Fisher P. Measuring metacognition in cancer: validation of the metacognitions questionnaire 30 (MCQ-30). PLoS One. 2014; 9(9): e107302. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0107302
36. Shirinzadeh Dastgiri S, Gudarzi MA, Ghanizadeh A, Taghavi SMR. [Comparison of metacognitive and Responsibility Beliefs in Patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Normal Individuals]. Iran J Psychiatry & Clin Psychol. 2008; 14(1): 46-55. [Article in Persian]
37. Priya AS, Babu R, Panchu P, Bahuleyan B. An Analysis into Metacognition and Family History of Diabetes Mellitus among First Year Medical Students. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 Jul; 11(7): CC05-CC07. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/30047.10309
38. Heffer-Rahn P, Fisher PL. The clinical utility of metacognitive beliefs and processes in emotional distress in people with multiple sclerosis. J Psychosom Res. 2018 Jan; 104: 88-94. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychores.2017.11.014
39. Purewal R, Fisher PL. The contribution of illness perceptions and metacognitive beliefs to anxiety and depression in adults with diabetes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2018 Feb; 136: 16-22. doi: 10.1016/j.diabres.2017.11.029
40. Graue M, Wentzel-Larsen T, Bru E, Hanestad BR, Søvik O. The coping styles of adolescents with type 1 diabetes are associated with degree of metabolic control. Diabetes Care. 2004 Jun; 27(6): 1313-7.
41. Coelho R, Amorim I, Prata J. Coping styles and quality of life in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Psychosomatics. 2003 Jul-Aug; 44(4): 312-18. doi: 10.1176/appi.psy.44.4.312