1. Siu ER, Mruk DD, Porto CS, Cheng CY. Cadmium-induced testicular injury. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2009 Aug; 238(3): 240-49. [DOI
2. Thompson J, Bannigan J. Cadmium: toxic effects on the reproductive system and the embryo. Reprod Toxicol. 2008 Apr; 25(3): 304-15. [DOI
3. Ataie A, Sabetkasaei M, Haghparast A, Moghaddam AH, Ataee R, Moghaddam SN. Curcumin exerts neuroprotective effects against homocysteine intracerebroventricular injection-induced cognitive impairment and oxidative stress in rat brain. J Med Food. 2010 Aug; 13(4): 821-26. [DOI
4. Singh S. From exotic spice to modern drug? Cell. 2007 Sep; 130(5): 765-68.
5. Wang Y, Yu C, Pan Y, Yang X, Huang Y, Feng Z, et al. A novel synthetic mono-carbonyl analogue of curcumin, A13, exhibits anti-inflammatory effects in vivo by inhibition of inflammatory mediators. Inflammation. 2012 Apr; 35(2): 594-604. [DOI
6. Reddy AC, Lokesh BR. Effect of dietary turmeric (Curcuma longa) on iron-induced lipid peroxidation in the rat liver. Food Chem Toxicol. 1994 Mar; 32(3): 279-83.
7. Davis JM, Murphy EA, Carmichael MD, Zielinski MR, Groschwitz CM, Brown AS, et al. Curcumin effects on inflammation and performance recovery following eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Jun; 292(6): R2168-73. [DOI
8. Daniel S, Limson JL, Dairam A, Watkins GM, Daya S. Through metal binding, curcumin protects against lead- and cadmium-induced lipid peroxidation in rat brain homogenates and against lead-induced tissue damage in rat brain. J Inorg Biochem. 2004 Feb; 98(2): 266-75.
9. Seehofer D, Schirmeier A, Bengmark S, Carter J, Koch M, Glanemann M, et al. Inhibitory effect of curcumin on early liver regeneration following partial hepatectomy in rats. J Surg Res. 2009 Aug; 155(2): 195-200. [DOI
10. Fusconi A, Gallo C, Camusso W. Effects of cadmium on root apical meristems of Pisum sativum L.: cell viability, cell proliferation and microtubule pattern as suitable markers for assessment of stress pollution. Mutat Res. 2007 Aug; 632(1-2): 9-19. [DOI
11. Baker AJM, Brooks RR. Terrestrial higher plants which hyperaccumulate metallic elements: A review of their distribution, ecology and phytochemistry. Biorecovery. 1989; 1: 81-126.
12. Liu D, Jianl W, Gao X. Effect of Cadmium or root growth, cell division and nucleoli in root tip cells of garlic. Biologia Plantarum. 2003; 47(1): 79-83. [DOI
13. Khodaparast Z, Yusuf A R, khoshvaghti A. [The effect of curcumin on liver tissue in adult male rats treated with cyclophosphamide]. J Fasa Uni Med Sci. 2014; 4(3): 344-52. [Article in Persian]
14. Mirdar Sh, Memarian S, Hedayati M, Hajizade A. [The effect of endurance swimming exercise on HIF-1 levels in livers of pregnant rats exposed to Cadmium toxicity]. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci. 2014; 12(11): 919-28. [Article in Persian]
15. Ramezani M, Bahadoran H, Abasi S. [The effect of Cadmium on hippocampus development of rat embryos and
L-carnitine protective role]. Qom Univ Med Sciences J. 2012; 6(3): 9-13. [Article in Persian]
16. Farhangdoost F, Jafari Barmak M, Hemayatkhah Jahromi V, Azizi A, Mahmoodi R, Keshavarzi E, et al. [Aloe Vera extract effect on Sperm quality and testicular tissue of rats induced by Cadmium chloride]. Armaghane Danesh. 2014; 19 (1): 47-55. [Article in Persian]
17. Abedini Gosheh S. [The effect of green tea extract on semen quality and testicular tissue of rat induced by cadmium chloride]. Master's Thesis. Jahrom Branch, Islamic Azad University. 2013 [Persian]
18. Chetty KN, Drummond L, Desaiah D. Effect of cadmium on ATPase activities in rats fed on iron-deficient and sufficient diets. J Environ Sci Health B. 1980; 15(4): 379-93. [DOI
19. Gaurav D, Preet S, Dua KK. Chronic Cadmium toxicity in rats: treatment with combined administration of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and essential metals. J Food Drug Anal. 2010; 18(6): 464-70.
20. Jacquillet G, Barbier O, Rubera I, Tauc M, Borderie A, Namorado MC, et al. Cadmium causes delayed effects on renal function in the offspring of cadmium-contaminated pregnant female rats. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2007 Nov; 293(5): F1450-60. [DOI
21. Pillet S, Rooney AA, Bouquegneau JM, Cyr DG, Fournier M. Sex-specific effects of neonatal exposures to low levels of cadmium through maternal milk on development and immune functions of juvenile and adult rats. Toxicology. 2005 May; 209(3): 289-301. [DOI
22. Sen Gupta R, Sen Gupta E, Dhakal BK, Thakur AR, Ahnn J. Vitamin C and vitamin E protect the rat testes from cadmium-induced reactive oxygen species. Mol Cells. 2004 Feb; 17(1): 132-39.
23. Koyu A, Gokcimen A, Ozguner F, Bayram DS, Kocak A. Evaluation of the effects of cadmium on rat liver. Mol Cell Biochem. 2006 Mar; 284(1-2): 81-85. doi: 10.1007/s11010-005-9017-2
24. Mouoghli Tabrizi B, Mohajeri D. [Protective effect of edible turmeric (Curcuma longa Linn.) powder on early hepatic injury in diabetic rats]. Feyz. 2010; 14 (3): 190-99. [Article in Persian]
25. Morovvati H, Najafzadeh H, Azizian H. [Evaluation of effect of Curcumin on changes of liver in adrenalectomised rats]. JBUMS. 2013; 15(3): 59-64. [Article in Persian]
26. Adaramoye OA, Odunewu AO, Farombi EO. Hepatoprotective effect of Curcuma longa L. in D-galactosamine induced liver injury in mice: evidence of antioxidant activity. Afr J Med Med Sci. 2010 Dec; 39 Suppl: 27-34.
27. Corson TW, Crews CM. Molecular understanding and modern application of traditional medicines: triumphs and trials. Cell. 2007 Sep; 130(5): 769-74. [DOI
28. Bruck R, Ashkenazi M, Weiss S, Goldiner I, Shapiro H, Aeed H, et al. Prevention of liver cirrhosis in rats by curcumin. Liver Int. 2007 Apr; 27(3): 373-83. [DOI
29. Sandur SK, Ichikawa H, Pandey MK, Kunnumakkara AB, Sung B, Sethi G, et al. Role of pro-oxidants and antioxidants in the anti-inflammatory and apoptotic effects of curcumin (diferuloylmethane). Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Aug; 43(4): 568-80. [DOI
30. Farzanegi P, Habibian M, Salehi M. [Interactive effect of endurance training and curcumin supplementation on some indices of liver damage in rats exposed to heavy metal lead]. Daneshvar Medicine. 2012; 20(2); 63-70. [Article in Persian]
31. 31. Khorsandi LS, Taheri Mobarakeh M, Kalantari H. The protective effect of turmeric ((Curcuma Longa)(CL)) extract on Acetaminophen-induced liver damage in mice. ZUMS Journal. 2006; 14(2): 23-9. [Article in Persian]