1. Sadeghi M, Ghasemi GhA. [Comparing selected spinal column postural abnormalities of professional and amateur Wushu athletes with those of non-athletes]. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences (JRRS). 2012; 8(3): 582-89. [Article in Persian]
2. Ackland TR, Elliott BC, Bloomfield J. Applied anatomy and biomechanics in sport. Champaign: Human Kinetics. 2009; pp: 89-108.
3. Lynch SS, Thigpen CA, Mihalik JP, Prentice WE, Padua D. The effects of an exercise intervention on forward head and rounded shoulder postures in elite swimmers. Br J Sports Med. 2010 Apr; 44(5): 376-81. doi:10.1136/bjsm.2009.066837
4. Sahrmann S. Movement system impairment syndromes of the extremities, cervical and thoracic spines. Washington: Elsevier Health Sciences. 2010; pp: 78-129.
5. Neumann D. Kinesiology of the musculoskeletal system: foundations for rehabilitation. New York: Mosby Company. 2010; pp: 109-31.
6. Rajabi R, Latifi S. [Dorsal spinal curvature (kyphosis) and lumbar (lordosis) of men and women or rhinitis]. Research In Sports Science. 2010; (7): 13-30. [Article in Persian]
7. Micheli L, Stein C, O'Brien M, d'Hemecourt P. Spinal injuries and conditions in young athletes. New York: Springer. 2014; pp: 88-152.
8. Thigpen CA, Padua DA, Michener LA, Guskiewicz K, Giuliani C, Keener JD, et al. Head and shoulder posture affect scapular mechanics and muscle activity in overhead tasks. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2010 Aug; 20(4): 701-9. doi:10.1016/j.jelekin.2009.12.003
9. Kargarfard M, Mahdavinejad R, Ghasemi GhA, Rouzbehani R, Ghias M, Mahdavi-Jafari Z, et al. [Assessment of spinal curvature in Isfahan University students]. J Isfahan Med Sch. 2010 Feb; 27(11): 762-76. [Article in Persian]
10. Bagherian S, Rahnama N, Mahmudi F. [Investigation of Curves of the spinal cord of the table tennis athletes]. Proceedings of the 6th National Conference on Physical Education Students. 2011 Dec 24-26; Tehran, Iran; 2011. [Persian]
11. Muyor JM, López-Miñarro PA, Alacid F. Comparison of sagittal lumbar curvature between elite cyclists and non-athletes. Science & Sports. 2013 Dec; 28(6): e167-e173. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scispo.2013.04.003
12. Rajabi R, Doherty P, Goodarzi M, Hemayattalab R. Comparison of thoracic kyphosis in two groups of elite Greco-Roman and freestyle wrestlers and a group of non-athletic participants. Br J Sports Med. 2008 Mar; 42(3): 229-32. doi:10.1136/bjsm.2006.033639
13. Grabara M. Comparison of posture among adolescent male volleyball players and non-athletes. Biol Sport. 2015 Mar; 32(1): 79-85. doi:10.5604/20831862.1127286
14. Seidi F, Rajabi R, Ebrahimi T, Tavanai A, Moussavi S. The Iranian flexible ruler reliability and validity in lumbar lordosis measurement. World J Sport Sci. 2009; 2(2): 95-99.
15. Asgaonkar B, Ghumare RP. A study to correlate postural thoracic kyphosis and abdominal muscle strength and endurance. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy. 2012; 6(1): 19-21.
16. Hajihosseini E, Norasteh A, Shamsi A, Daneshmandi H. The effects of strengthening, stretching and comprehensive exercises on forward shoulder posture correction. Physical Treatments: Specific Physical Therapy Journal. 2014 Oct; 4(3): 123-32.
17. Valizadeh A, Rajabi R, Rezazadeh F, Mahmoudpour A, Aali S. [Comparison of the forward head posture on scapular muscle contributions during shoulder flexion of predominant arm in women with forward head posture]. Zahedan J Res Med Sci. 2014; 16(6): 68-72. [Article in Persian]
18. Rahnama N, Bambaeichi E, Taghian F, Nazarian A, Abdollahi M. [Effect of 8 weeks regular corrective exercise on spinal columns deformities in girl students]. J Isfahan Med Sch. 2010 Jan; 27(10): 676-86. [Article in Persian]
19. Silva AG, Johnson MI. Does forward head posture affect postural control in human healthy volunteers? Gait Posture. 2013 Jun; 38(2): 352-53. doi:10.1016/j.gaitpost.2012.11.014
20. Asadi M, Nourasteh A, Daneshmandi H. Comparison of spinal column curvatures between master football players and their non-athletes peers. Intl J Sport Std. 2014; 4(3): 338-42.
21. Nguyen AD, Shultz SJ. Identifying relationships among lower extremity alignment characteristics. J Athl Train. 2009 Sep-Oct; 44(5): 511-18. doi:10.4085/1062-6050-44.5.511
22. Grabara M, Hadzik A. Postural variables in girls practicing volleyball. Biomedical Human Kinetics. 2009 Jan; 1: 67-71. https://doi.org/10.2478/v10101-009-0017-7
23. Lichota M, Plandowska M, Mil P. The shape of anterior-posterior curvatures of the spine in athletes practising selected sports. Pol J Sport Tourism. 2011; 18: 112-21.
24. Grabara M. Body posture of young female basketball players. Biomedical Human Kinetics. 2012; 4: 76-81. https://doi.org/10.2478/v10101-012-0014-0