back to homepage back to this section site map بخش انگلیسی
AWT IMAGE
Main Menu
Vice-president::
Deputy Performance::
Current Practices::
Exchange Council::
Educational Department History::
Administrative-Financial Affairs::
Computer Department::
Long-term strategic plan::
Education Department Duties::
Organizational Chart::
Online course selection::
Professors evaluation system::
Online registration system::
students transfer system::
Available courses::
Pardis University Authority::
Subset units::
Faculty Affairs::
Academic Calander::
Survey form::
FAQ::
Contact Us::
Academic Affairs Department::
Photo Gallery::
University Schools::
::
:: welcome ::
AWT IMAGE
History of Golestan University of Medical Sciences
Golestan University of Medical Sciences has started its work since 1346. Its first name was Booyeh. In fact, this university has started its activities with student admissions in the medical field in 1371. In 1372 the Nursing School was renamed to School of Nursing and Midwifery due to student acceptance in midwifery course. Paramedical faculty was launched in October 1375. In 1376 with the formation of Golestan Province, the medical university was renamed to Golestan University of Medical Sciences. In 1389 two Schools of Dentistry and New technologies were established. International unit was formed in 1392.



 AWT IMAGE
Address:
Falsafi Educational Campus-Shastkola Road- Gorgan-Golestan- IRAN



AWT IMAGE

Contact Number:
00981732421651-3



Chat Rooms:
educational deputy
دانشگاه علوم پزشکی و خدمات بهداشتی درمانی استان گلستان
Persian site map - English site map - Created in 0.049 seconds with 857 queries by yektaweb 3351